The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Pimsleur Approach — Scam and lies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After ordering the course online and receiving an email that my course had shipped, I expected to receive it by mid September at the latest since it was ordered on 8/31/08. I was anxious to receive it so that I could start studying German during a period of unemployment. I was given a UPS tracking number and when I tracked it, it said that they had received notice that a package was about to be shipped to me, and that a label was printed and waiting for the package. After waiting a month, I checked the tracking number again and I still had the same message and still had not received my German Course. By this time I really wanted the course so I could start swearing in German, but after contacting Pimsleur by email and speaking to a rep, I received a promise that my course would be resent, but it never happened and on top of that I was supposed to receive a call back from the rep when it shipped. Well there I was with another week of waiting and several emails and still no course, no refund and no response from the folks at Pimsleur. All that I receive when I email is the automated response with a ticket number. After nearly two months of frustration I truly believe there are better alternatives to the APPROACH THAT PIMSLEUR HAS INSTORE FOR THE NEXT UNSUSPECTING STUDENT!
More Pimsleur Approach Complaints & Reviews
- Pimsleur Approach - different stories by different people
- Pimsleur Approach - Language CDs
- Pimsleur Approach - SCAM!
- Pimsleur Approach - Deceptive/Fradulent Business Practices
- Pimsleur Approach - FRAUD SCAM ALERT
- Pimsleur Approach - Quick & Simple Italian CDS
- Pimsleur Approach - Fraud
- Pimsleur Approach - Italian CD
- PimsleurApproach.com - Scam
- Pimsleur Approach - unauthorized charges on bank account