Pilgrim Pridehr manager waste water manager

T Oct 23, 2019

Well first off I'm really tired of the mis treatment based off of me having to file a complaint on a worker here and every since this happen I've been targeted. So I've been told by a manager that our HR manager has told him she wasn't going to give me a raise are make me lead I've spoken with Gambino Westley Carter about the situation but it's still been the same I have been training coming after hours to help waste water operator and working different shift for no pay in which this is not in my job description. So my boss Emanuel Idehen asked me three weeks ago if I would train a operator for three weeks on third shift because I'm a first shift worker I told him I would for 3 weeks that's it because I have my kids so last wed night he asked if I could do it for another week I replied I can't because of my kids and it's a little frustrating he said ok then he tells another operator to tell me he put me back on shift which never did and Sunday at 751 he called me telling me I'm on schedule to work to train the lead I replied I've got to take my kids to school he told me I could come are point out I came got a half of point for not being told I was working outside of my normal shift again asked him if he would fix the point nothing has been done on it then he comes in tell me that I am not to call are text him anymore when there is open door policy at Pilgrim when it comes to manager and for him to tell me that was really missed up then goes in tell Alvin that I said he can't treat the water in didn't want to work with him anymore because I said I couldn't do another week so I feel that whatever he ask of me I have to do it to prevent from being fired and I don't think it's right for a manager to get you to confide in him then go back and tell the workers he said this are that now everyone feels like I don't like anyone because of this kind of talk when I've went far and beyond to do and help and anyway I can and to be treated unfairly and talked about behind my back and tell workers I'm talking about them is wrong And I know I will be retaliated for expressing being treated wrong bt I don't believe in talking behind people back bt when people don't have the courage to tell a person they can't get it they turn the bad guy on someone else. Bt no other operator is being made to work outside of there shift and all I ask for is to be judged by my work ethic not what others has to say because something's needs to be investigated because when a operator is told it's his job to figure out why the pH on the water is low someone doesn't know there job description and I just want to work and go home don't get points come to work and don't get write ups bt because I'm not afraid to keep someone from discriminating against me I get retailiated against bt what would they do if someone was messing with there lively hood retalliate like what will happen about me stressing the truth and I've contacted my attorney about this matter she will be in contact with the plant and I have went through protocol about these situations.

• Ty