Philippe Richard CookwareNot substantial

I purchased two (2) sets of Philippe Richard Cookware. The retail value stated was $99.00. I paid $59.00 for each set as they were on sale. The quality is terrible. I had given one set as a gift and kept the other set for myself. I was very displeased with my set, but the person I gave the set to saw me and said, "I know you gave me that set of cookware, but I hate it and I'm going to throw it away."

The pieces became discolored after the first use and, therefore, look very old. Everything sticks in the skillets, and it is impossible to clean them.

I am very displeased, and would like a refund, or a gift card to the store or something.