Pharmacy Gold / At Home Rewards / Fun PassportsPart of the same scam!

I found out when I did all 3 credit checks I used my credit card and they are connected to Pharmacy Gold/At Home Rewards/Fun passports. It was called Privacy Matters and they kept charging me for something I never join, I just wanted to charge $1.00 fee to get credit report. But they charged 9.95 each month then Pharmacy Gold/At Home Rewards/Fun Passports also started charging my credit card. It took forever on the phone with Privacy Matters to cancel and they said they would credit but still don't show credit from none of these companies. But they all are part of the same company.