Peridress.comPlease, please, please do not order from them

I

Please, please, please do not order from them. I got my dress on Dec 17, 11 and was very disappointed. I regret not visiting this website first, before placing my order. Before ordering, I read the reviews, testimonials and everything. The dress looks cheap, nothing like the picture, and I could have gotten a dress from the flea market or thrift shop that looks better. No response from last e-mail sent; they aren't standing by their word to fix dress for free. I'm out of several hundred dollars and a dress I’m not happy with.

• Kw
    kwedding May 07, 2012

I too agree, BEWARE of Peridress. Their dresses are not what they show on their website and when you try to return you get a total run around. I also agree that those that are posting good things about Peridress are employees of the company!!! Other wise they would certainly not be looking at complaint boards if they purchased their product and was happy with it! Julie & Riken Customer Advisors of Peridress gave me the run around for weeks. I sent everything they requested and Riken just simple stopped responding to me. And Julie kept requesting more and more pictures stating she could not see them even though I could. Options are to file complaints with the Federal Trade Commission as I have. There are such things as consumer rights especially when you are ordering online. Hopefully if more people file complaints with the FTC then maybe they will be shut down!!!

• Be
    beeala Mar 17, 2012

Hello, everyone. I have a wedding dress from Peridress on June the sixth, but my wedding day has been fixed on the August the sixteenth! The time for dress making was not ample itself, so I was a little anxious! I told the situation to the Peridress service advisors and got their fully understand! So nice they were of relaxing me by a promise of 40 days to complete! In result I accepted the dress on July the twenty sixth! Besides, I found it was so beautiful which is exactly as in the picture! And a perfect fit! I love it! My wedding was held in success as planned! It made happiest! Really great thanks to Peridress! I will recommend Peridress to all of my friends.

• Ad
    adeiring Mar 02, 2012

My friend recommend Peridress to me. So I also purchase my wedding dress from Peridress. I am very satisfied with the dress. They made and sent it to me after promised days! It looks amazing! Very good fabric and exquisite seaming handwork! I am in love with it! Thanks for Peridress’s dress and their best price! I also will recommend Peridress to all of my friends.

• Ca
    catlinena Feb 21, 2012

Hello, I also have purchased my wedding dress from Peridress. The dress arrived in time. I love it so much! It is great for such a price! My neighbor who was a seamstress was impressed about the work on my dress! I am so happy! They also have give me a 5% coupon code. I'd like to share it with all of you. The 5% coupon code is p002rm356d. You can use it when you place the order from Peridress.

MARY2001 Feb 06, 2012

It seems that the quality is ok, I also got my dress from Peridress web site. It arrived on time and the quality is very good. I recommend this web site to all. Cheers.

• Ba
    bababra Feb 03, 2012

Yes. Peridress is really a excellent website. I have had my wedding dress from them. It came in time. And the dress is in high quality. I am very satisfied with it. Thank you, Peirdress.

Angela001 Jan 19, 2012

Wow, it looks good. I also purchase some child clothes from their Perimart website. Very fast. I love them. Good luck.

JoJo2012 Jan 11, 2012

Thank you for the photo. It does look great and I'm happy for you!

• Al
    alleaaa Jan 11, 2012

I also have purchased my wedding dress from peridress. I just want to say Peridress is really a good website.
    I normally don't leave comments after making an internet purchase, but I have to let other brides know how amazing and wonderful wedding dress it is! When I found it on their website I could not believe my luck. I was searching the internet looking for something similar, when I found Peridress. I was a little bit of nervous about purchasing such an important item on the internet, but after the express package came here! My dress arrived one week early and created to my exact specifications! Thanks for all of their help and making it possible for me to have the dress of dreams I will recommend them to any of my friends which get married in the future.
    Show my dress here.

JoJo2012 Jan 10, 2012

If you are all so happy with your dresses, why are you posting on "complain boards"? I understand going to wedding websites but why would you Google complaint? Anyway, it's easy to spot a fake comment... Can we see some photos happy ladies?

Angela001 Jan 07, 2012

Hi, JoJo.

Well, I also have a nice dress from Peridress, it is really nice. They always show their live dresses on Facebook. They are really nice. Good Luck.

JoJo2012 Jan 06, 2012

RoseRose2345- would it be possible to see a photo of you in your amazing dress?

• Ro
    ROSEROSE2345 Jan 06, 2012

I have a wedding dress of white simple style from Peridress! They made and sent it to me after promised days! It looks amazing! Very good fabric and exquisite seaming handwork! I am in love with it! Thanks for Peridress’s dress and their best price!
    I think there should be misunderstanding between you and Peridress. Anyway, I will do further business with Peridress.

• Pa
    patients Jan 04, 2012

I wouldn't have gave them the time of day. It is what it is...JUST A PRETTY DRESS IN A PICTURE. SEEING IS BELIEVING, IF YOU CAN'T SEE DON'T BELIEVE IT...DRESSES ARE TO GOOOOOOOD TO BE TRUE...SMILE

JoJo2012 Jan 04, 2012

Isn't it funny how after I informed Peridress about my complains on this site, happy customers start popping up :-0

JoJo2012 Dec 28, 2011

You are right Runa002, and I would have loved to find out that after the disaster everyone received their dresses in perfect condition upon the complains. I would have felt much better knowing that you can get a dress that is well made off internet from China...

• Ru
    runa002 Dec 28, 2011

Hello,

I think everyone has his right to share his experience.

JoJo2012 Dec 26, 2011

Hello again,
    To be fair to the peridress people, I have to admit that the dress arrived very quickly (probably since they sent me one that has been returned by someone) and I do not have problems contacting the costumer service. All this aside, the dress is still garbage and it seems like their reply is always generic. I'm just wondering if they are stalling so I will run out of time for the PAYPAL refund. For now the most frustrating thing is everyone including KALA PAULA here telling me that I don't know how to use a tape measure and how to try on a dress. There isn't enough fabric to cover my back and everyone's solution is for me to lace it up... GREAT!!! Why didn't I think of that! I do not doubt that there might be some people that got lucky and are happy with the dresses but I'm not one of them. I do not trust the company to remake it, and thankfully I have enough time to buy it somewhere else. As for you KALA, I wouldn't be surprised if you worked for the company since you have been using exactly the same terminology as the Peridress costumer service people. If you were a "real" person, after taking one look at the above photo, you would not tell me that lacing it up properly would do the trick. It's hard to believe that soon after I informed the company about writing reviews here, 2 random happy costumers appeared... Coincidence?

• Ka
    Kala Paula Dec 24, 2011

I was ecommended by one of my friends who bought from peridress .

I bought my dress from this site! It's amazing, really detailed, beautifully made! I was worried it would be too small as I gave them my exact measurments but it fits! (I still need someone to lace me into in properly so I can check the size out when it's on correctly)

I also asked for a lace up back instead of a zip, which they have done. My advice to anyone ordering from here is to give them specific information or your own request advance.

I also got a response to every email so I couldn't be happier with Peridress and I will be ordering bridesmaid dresses from here. I love the way it fits and the way it looks! I could not believe that ordering from china could be so great!

JoJo2012 Dec 23, 2011

Hello again... I just got an e-mail from Julie at costumer service and one of the points in the e-mail ( i did send photos) she is asking me to lace up the dress in order to make sure that it doesn't fit. Apparently the above photo is not the correct way to try on the dress. In case I still have problems with the size I should measure myself correctly according to their measuring standards. I don't think that Chinese cm is different than mine and no matter how many times I measure myself will not make a difference since Peridress is not competent in making wedding dresses!

JoJo2012 Dec 23, 2011

Hello Sabrina from Peridress. We all did try to contact you to resolve our problems. It seems though that your company is only good at taking money and then sending something that is not even close to what we actually ordered. I have paid over $300 for my dress with all the upgrades and still got garbage that doesn't fit me. Please see the attached photo ladies for the Peridress "custom sizing". How can you correct this if your people do not know how to measure and make what is in front of them on the photo? How can we trust that the next "fixed" dress will be any better?

JoJo2012 Dec 23, 2011

Hello Sabrina from Peridress, We all did contact you to resolve the problems but it seems that your company is only good at taking the money and then sending product that is far from what we ordered. Cheaper fabric is one thing but I have paid over $300 including all the upgrades and still got garbage not a wedding dress. How can you resolve that if your people can't make a proper dress?

• Pe
    Peridress-Sabrina Dec 23, 2011

Hello, I am Sabrina from Peridress website.We are sorry to make you unhappy. I think you would better contact us to solve the problem. Customer is always right. Please feel free to let us help you. Thanks.

And I totally recommend our website to everyone. Why spend a big amount of money on your dress when you can get the same thing for all around $200!

JoJo2012 Dec 22, 2011

Thank You and a Marry Christmas to you too!

JoJo2012 Dec 22, 2011

Just attaching a photo for the previous post

JoJo2012 Dec 22, 2011

I have just received my dress from Peridress and caveat emptor (buyer beware)!!! It's so wrong that I don't know where to start. I was very unsure when I ordered since I was finding mixed reviews... now that I have gotten the dress-it's not so mixed. I paid them extra to have modifications (wider bottom) and custom sizing for the chosen dress. The dress came about 4-5 sizes too small and I'm a size 2! I knew that the fabric will be cheap but I didn't think it was possible for it to be this bad. The wider bottom turned out to be even slimmer than the original. Side by side it looks nothing like the picture on their site. Seams were falling apart before I even got into the dress and there was not even one seem that was finished off properly. The only thing that they got right was the color- Ivory. Good luck to all the brides and I do hope that the positive reviews were not written by the company and some of you were really lucky!

• Li
    LINDA WAILTER Dec 22, 2011

Hi Ilaide !

I wanted to say we have the different experience .very luckily ! I had a WONDERFUL experience with Peridress! I think that what must happen sometimes with their customers is that a lot of people who get the perfect dress don't come back to the website to post the GOOD things. But, when people are unhappy - they are quick to post it. (as they should). But I told myself I would make it a point to post my results if they were good! I ordered my dress on Nov 8th. I ordered the Cymballine Antebes style dress. My aunt did all the specific measurements for me to include with my order. I just provided them what they asked for - nothing more. I checked with Skyle via the online chat on Nov 24th and she told me my dress had been shipped the day before. I rec'd the post office ship in my mail last day, and picked up my dress today. I opened it up and couldn't believe how beautiful it was! All the details were beautiful and the material used appears to be high quality to me. With a few minor immaterial exceptions - it is just like the dress in the picture. Then I was able to try it on and it fit PERFECT. I am short and have somewhat of a stocky build - so I was doubtful that it would fit perfect. I was fully prepared to make a trip to the tailor's for alterations. But I won't be needing any!! Hope every one have a good luck!