PCS Stamps & Coinsreceiving coins without ordering.

P Review updated:

Last year I received half dollars in the mail that I never asked for, ordered, requested or wanted. I finally paid the bill last month because Kristi Patterson, PCS Stamps and Coins said that my information would go to a collection agency. I do not want anything effecting my credit rating.
When I mailed the payment I included I included a strongly worded letter that stated that I would never do business with PCS and that I never wanted contact with them ever again.
I just received 2 more half dollars for $ 83.90. They completely disregarded my letter. I will be 64 years old in a few months.

What should I do?

• PCS Stamps & Coins Customer Care's Response · Oct 24, 2017

Thank you for forwarding this to us. Please contact Customer Service at [protected] so that we may cancel your order and send you a postage free return label. Our apologies for not handling your account as requested.

• S
      Oct 24, 2017

You have the legal right to DISPUTE the charge. DO NOT PAY FOR THE CHARGE, you want to put it in writing that you are disputing the debt and wish them to discontinue any further communication with you. You can refer to the "Fair Debt Collections Act' and the 'Fair Debt Reporting Act' for further instructions.

• C
      Mar 26, 2018

@Shaun R. CALVIN STALLWORTH DID NOT ORDER COINS. DO NOT SEND ANY MORE. 3/26/2018
    STOP NOW I REC'D AN ORDER 11/17