PCS Stamps & Coins — receiving coins without ordering.
Last year I received half dollars in the mail that I never asked for, ordered, requested or wanted. I finally paid the bill last month because Kristi Patterson, PCS Stamps and Coins said that my information would go to a collection agency. I do not want anything effecting my credit rating.
When I mailed the payment I included I included a strongly worded letter that stated that I would never do business with PCS and that I never wanted contact with them ever again.
I just received 2 more half dollars for $ 83.90. They completely disregarded my letter. I will be 64 years old in a few months.
What should I do?
PCS Stamps & Coins Customer Care's Response · Oct 24, 2017
Thank you for forwarding this to us. Please contact Customer Service at [protected] so that we may cancel your order and send you a postage free return label. Our apologies for not handling your account as requested.
More PCS Stamps & Coins Complaints & Reviews
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - SCAM bills 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Missing shipment #3 
- PCS Stamps and Coins - 20 years of worthless junk!!!!
- PCS Stamps and Coins - Dishonest company and bills credit card without permission 
- PCS Histuscoin - unauthorized deduction on checking account:
- PCS Stamps & Coins - u.s. coins of the 19th century 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - unauthorized use of debit card
- PCS Stamps & Coins - Coins that I did not order 
- PCS Stamps & Coins - overpriced ripoff