Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Credit Cards PCS Stamps & Coins unauthorized deduction on checking account:

PCS Stamps & Coins  -  unauthorized deduction on checking account:

R
Author of the complaint
4:01 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

While reviewing my banking accounts, realized that an unauthorized deduction was taken off of my ATM Card, of Wells Fargo, in the amount of $26.93. In addition to that unauthorized deduction, I found unauthorized deduction on June 12, 2019 and on May 12, 2019.
I will be forwarding this information the fraud division at Wells Fargo.
I am demand the amount of $80.79 be refunded with a check, and or a credit to my ATM Account.

More PCS Stamps & Coins complaints & reviews

PCS Stamps & Coins - Sending unsolicited items and then demanding payment for items we didn't order
PCS Stamps & Coins - SCAM bills
PCS Stamps & Coins - Missing shipment #3
PCS Stamps & Coins - Dishonest company and bills credit card without permission
PCS Stamps & Coins - unordered unwanted coin case
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
1 comments
C
May 24, 2020 11:40 pm

I checked my bank account and saw an unauthorized transaction with HISTUSCOIN#NORW for $16.05. I did not recognize the company or the transaction. That was in May, I checked in April and they took $16.95. I want my money back.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

39 complaints