Paul Blancobait and switch

Bait and Switch. Prius listed on webpage for 14, 000. Tried to sell me a newer model Prius for 19, 000. Objected when I said that I wanted to look at the 14, 000 car. Finance manager came over and tried to convince to buy the 19, 000 car. When I said no and started walking out the salesman wanted to discuss the cheaper car. He said that they had to sell it for 18, 000. I pointed out the car was listed for around 14, 000 on the internet. The salesman pointed out the fine print that said the price can be changed. A 25% increase. The salesman was willing to come down to 16, 500. He would sell me the car priced on the internet for 14, 000 for $2500 more and thought that he was doing me a favor by letting it go at that price. I left. I will tell all of my fiends about my experience and I will not go back.