Pat Clark Pontiac GMC Buick Las VegasStay away from this dealership for any repairs!

While in Vegas, had transmission serviced in 1996 Trans-Am. Dealer used method of forcing new fluid into transmission by pumping through cooler inlet and outlet under high pressure, causing seal to blow in transmission, leaking fluid badly! This is confirmed by my dealer in Cerritos Cal, when I returned home.

I sent all of the details from my dealer here along with the 600.00 bill to have it repaired and Pat Clark Pontiac, after sending two letters along with the needed receipts, had never even acknowledged either letters or tried to call me. I contacted General motors and they wont help either. I think Pat Clark dealership in Vegas should reimburse me for my out of pocket expense for having to have a new seal installed in transmission here. Would advise all to stay away from this dealership for any repairs!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices