Pass-Guaranteed.comRefund Policy - SCAM

Pass-Guaranteed.com did not honour their refund policy on the Linux exam questions I purchased!

On September 3th, 2009 I purchased the Linux exam questions for 117-102. I studied for 7 days using their testing engine. On September 10th, 2009 I went to do the exam and I failed. The test engine is not even closed of what the questions are. So, I decided to claim my refund according with their pass-guaranteed.com refund policy. After awaiting for about 1 week I got a respond from pass-guaranteed asking me for the information I was provided on one of my emails before. I got respond from them because I submit a claim through PAYPAL, otherwise you wont get a respond. So, I submitted again my transcript, and I have not received an Email about nothing, I even escalate the claim to PAYPAL, but PAYPAL don't care. Also, I published the transcript online so they can see or downloaded, I tough maybe they didn't get my email or they didn't get the PAYPAL emails and still not respond from them. Here is the copy of the RESOLUTION CENTER of PAYPAL about the Claim.

9/30/2009 00:22 EDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
9/30/2009 00:22 EDT - Buyer: Seller indicates on their website a (http://www.pass-guaranteed.com/guarantee.htm) a full refund. I have tried their product and I'm not satisfied. I'm claim my money back. I have provided the seller with all information they need, and I have not received any respond back.All information you need is on the dispute claim I opened early this month.
9/25/2009 18:11 EDT - Buyer: Since I haven't heard form you. I have create an online link so you can see the file or transcript, here is the link: https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0 (link not provide for security reasons). Please let me know the status of my refund
9/24/2009 12:10 EDT - Buyer: Yes, I have. On Sept. 20, I sent you an email with a copy of the scores (pdf file). Also, I copy the text of the email in one of the replies on this dispute (look for 9/20/2009 17:54 EDT). Everytning that you ask for is in there. If you want, I can upload the document online, so you can see the transcript and I sent you a link, if you claim that you haven't received (and you can downloaded from there).
9/24/2009 00:02 EDT - Seller: HI Camilo, Have you sent in your scanned transcript to [protected]@pass-guaranteed.com. Please also make sure you include the receipt id and transaction id for the purchase.

BE AWARE!!! DONT PURCHASE - SCAM - RIPOFF
if you want more prove send me an email at [protected]@gmail.com.

• Du
    Duracell Oct 27, 2009

I wonder why the President hasn't responded to the posting above????

Hmmmm...fishy

• Je
    JerryHens May 05, 2017

Why would they. Every post on this forum is fake and posted by the same person over and over. These boards are only here to make money on advertising...

• Al
    Alexander Grimmes Sep 19, 2017

Agreed seems like this site complaintsboard is probably the one posting these so it brings hits to their advertising like most of these sites. Haven't had an issue with PG and yes I do see mutiple posts most likely done by the same person over and over.