Paschall Truck Lines — crap ### company
i worked for PTL from 6/1/07 to 9/30/07 and the people who dont have a complaint about this company are very lucky in my book. the people that run PTL are the rudest non caring people you will ever meet at a trucking company, exspecially the dispatchers! my dispatcher's name was jessica i believe. she was absolutley out of line how she would talk to the drivers. she didnt just talk to me like this but other drivers as well that i came across said the same thing about her. when i finally had enough of her mouth and decided to stand up for myself i get sent to see one of the head honchos where i get cussed at...thats right i said cussed at! the drivers here are just a money making machine for them and they do not care wether u like it or not. thank God i never had a serious breakdown with this company like some others are talking about. i had a flat and got it fixed pretty quick, that was the extent of that though. all in all i got great miles and made around a thousand a week. As far as i can remember i never sat still unless it was my ten hours off. also i did always have a problem with the home time, i would put my hometime call in after being on the road for a month and a half which equiled a week off as we all know and they would always wait til the last minute to get me home, and on top of this they would call me a couple days later and ask when im coming back to work. i finally had to tell them to never call my house again during my time off. in my personal opion PTL has the (potential) to be a great trucking company if the owner would just step up and stop allowing his drivers to be disrespected and get rid of anyone regardless of thier postion who does this.
More Paschall Truck Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Paschall Truck Lines (PTL) - Poor Treatment & Disfunction
- Paschall Truck Lines - Bad place to work
- Paschall Truck Lines - monies owed
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. (PTL) - Lease Purchase Rip-Off Program
- Paschall Truck Lines - Poor treament
- Paschall Truck Lines (PTL) - Worst I ever seen in 20 years driving
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. (PTL) - Night Shift , DM "Larry"
- Paschall Truck Lines - Fired
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. - Maintenance escrow money
- Paschall Truck Lines - false ads,;iars and cheats