The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Park West Gallery — frustration
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Park West purchased that I took home from my cruise were fine, but EVERYTHING I purchased that was shipped came with problems: one litho had to be returned for reframing because it had something under the glass; a medallion I purchased came, but was not a good specimen (a late run). I returned the print for reframing, and after providing photographs of the lack of detail on the medallion, they finally agreed to exchange it for an earlier run that was clearer. I purchased Muhammad Ali boxing shorts, and although I was told that I would receive the set I bid on (which had a very large signature), they tried to send me a set with a tiny signature. I insisted on the original. When it came, it was tacked horribly through the silk. When I sent pictures and asked that they reimburse me for having it mounted correctly, they ignored my emails. My recommendation is to only purchase what you can carry away with you. If you do have it mailed, be ready to send it back. ‘ No great deals to be had here – just fun at the auction, and frustration when you get home.
More Park West Gallery Complaints & Reviews
- Park West Gallery - my bad experience
- Park West Gallery/Cruising Auctioneers Recruitment - new scam in south africa?
- Park West Gallery - a rip off
- Park West Gallery - art work
- Park West Gallery - empty tube
- Park West Gallery - unable to get balance resolved and get artwork
- Park West Gallery - return of misrepresented art and shipping cost
- Park West Gallery - art auction purchase
- Park West Gallery - fraudulent purchase of a thomas kinkade painting from a princess cruise ship
- park west gallaries - lost check