The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Park West Gallery — a rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We sailed on Carnival Cruise line in 2008 and decided to go to the auction. While we were there we bought a painting that we liked. We were not interested in selling it for money to make a profit. However, when we got the "painting" we realized that we could have done the same thing at home with our plotter. To top it off, we probably paid over 500% of what its worth! Beware - quality is horrible, price is crazy and they won't even work with you to return it. Luckily we are American Express Platinum members and since we paid with our Amex, we got all of our money refunded!!
More Park West Gallery Complaints & Reviews
- Park West Gallery - my bad experience
- Park West Gallery/Cruising Auctioneers Recruitment - new scam in south africa?
- Park West Gallery - frustration
- Park West Gallery - art work
- Park West Gallery - empty tube
- Park West Gallery - unable to get balance resolved and get artwork
- Park West Gallery - return of misrepresented art and shipping cost
- Park West Gallery - art auction purchase
- Park West Gallery - fraudulent purchase of a thomas kinkade painting from a princess cruise ship
- park west gallaries - lost check