Paramount Equity MortgageRefinancing Mortgage

R

On July 10, 2015, I received a telephone call from the above mentioned company. This phone call was concerning a cash out refinance. The Paramount individual went over with me my financial situation and stated that I qualified for a refinance. This individual from Paramount Equity was named: Derrick Avila. This is the first individual that I gave all my information too and he then turned it over to a Ms. Brook Noble, that worked with Paramount Equity. The other person that worked with Brook Noble was named Keith Raulinaitis. Keith informed me of a closing date of Aug. 15, 2015 and Keith informed me to stop all payments to my creditors including my house payment. I did this upon Keith's direction.Keith also had me cancel all of my credit cards that they were going to pay off. Keith and Brook deducted $400.00 from my checking account for appraisal fees. A month went by and nothing was done. I had my creditors calling me wanting to know why I had not sent in my payments. I called Brook and asked when they were going to close. Brook then informed me that they were not going to give me the refinance. When this started my FICO score was almost 800 and now my FICO score is below 500. I have tried to get my payments caught up and have done so except for the house payment. Brooks and Keith admitted to me that they had messed up and sent me the $400.00 dollars back. That has not help me at all, except trying to catch up my payments. They should not have done this and put me in the financial situation at all. I am a single mother on a fixed income and now struggling to make end meet. I had no problems until this transaction with Paramount Equity. All I was trying to do is get enough monies through the equity of my home to pay off my bills. Now I am in a bigger mess due to the unethical situation of Paramount Equity Mortgage. Could you help me get my FICO score back.

More Paramount Equity Mortgage Complaints & Reviews