Paramount EquityFraud and scam

C

My husband and I refinanced using this co. They deducted 1091.00 from our cash out to pay a collection co. (That i knew nothing about} at closing only to find out that 5 months later it was never paid to them.

More Paramount Equity Complaints & Reviews

• Er
    erin Jul 24, 2008

Call your title company that was involved with the transaction.Their contact information should be listed on the paperwork.

They would (in a normal transaction) be the ones to pay out this check to the collections account at closing. They should be able to reissue the check or just give it to you directly.

Good luck!

• Un
    Unpack72 Jul 22, 2017

Is is possible this was an escrow screw-up?. I hardly thinki it was deliberate attempt to defraud the borrower. But there should have been a post closing QC review and ffollow-up that should have caught this way before the borrowers became aware of the oversight.

• Pa
    Pat Farrell Apr 07, 2018

Paramount equity is terrible. I had specific requirements that I wanted in my house loan. 1. low or no closing costs
    2. insurance and taxes not to be included in loan.
    I received an email stating that this would be ok in the loan but in the end that was a lie. closing costs were absolutely not low and sure enough the insurance and taxes were included in the loan despite their agreement in writing.
    Before the first payment this loan was sold off to another company and to date... close to when the payment is due, I have heard nothing from a new company. I had questions and was promised that I could contact them with any questions regarding how to put the loan back in the trust and about where to send the payments. when I called, the lady who had been "so nice" in the process... was short, evasive and said call back next week. of course, now I realize that the loan had already been sold to another company. thanks! don't use paramount equity.