Panda ResearchSurvey scam

S

Years ago I got suckered into completing surveys for money by Panda Research (www.pandaresearch.com). When I was ready to cash in and receive my payment they stopped answering my email. I then reported them to the better business bureau of Chicago and they where able to contact the website owner and inform them of the wrong-doing that they where commiting and actually got them to pay me my balance that I earned which was a shock to me! If anyone has not gotten paid by this ripp of scam site I suggest reporting them to the better business bureau. After a bunch of attempts I finally got paid because they where forced to by law. Do not ever try to earn money through surveys, they are all scams I don't care what people say. Panda Research you suck! Here is Panda Researches contact info.
Click Here to Tell Your Friends about Zses.com
Zses.com's Review of Panda Research

This site is free to join and all the sites listed on Zses.com are free to
participate in. Panda Research tries to fool you into thinking they are a paid
survey site, but they really aren't. They send you "surveys" to your email
address, but the only way to receive money is if you buy the product at the
end of their survey. Plus we have read some pretty bad things about this
site on the Internet. Many people complain that Panda Research has never
paid them, and that they don't respond to emails if you have a problem with
receiving payment.

Our rating is from 1 to 5, 1 being the lowest and 5 the highest.
Our rating is based on these factors:

* How many surveys we receive from a company a week.
* How much we get earn per survey.
* How quickly we receive payment.

We gave Panda Research a 1
Our Reason:
Panda Research is a big waste of time don't bother joining them.

Click here to see our list of of real surveys sites that pay.

Company Contact Information: