[Resolved] OvymediaI did not purchase a so called membership

K Jul 04, 2019

Was on a regular site and was asked to fill out a survey indicating I would be given a gift for my time but I would have to pay shipping . The survey was filled out and items were displayed, one was chosen and credit card information was entered for shipping. A pop up scam came up for what appeared to be magazine subscriptions Not being interested I exited the site. My bank account was charges 1.02..

• Ovymedia's response · Jul 09, 2019

Hi Keith,

We're very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We are an online library that offers monthly access to thousands of ebooks, audiobooks, music, and more!

As we do not have sufficient information to access and review your account, please contact us at [email protected] One of our dedicated customer care specialist will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards,