Menu
Y
Author of the complaint
12:02 pm EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They will get you with loans and lie to you about refinancing it and all the stuff I had membership for 3 years cost me 10000$ what they told me and about 2 years and half I notice that the price membership is adding up instead of going down when I am paying every month so the emote 2 and half years I was paying for interest rate which was over 3000$ and after that I paid one of the credit card of 5000$ and the other credit card am trying pay but they won't give me billing address it's nightmares getting this membership and they charge you late fees and all kinda crazy [censored] now hopefully I can sell this membership

More Outdoor Adventures complaints & reviews

Outdoor Adventures - deceptive sales
Outdoor Adventures - lack of knowledge before signing up.
Outdoor Adventures - Misleading sales pitch
Outdoor Adventures - telemarketing
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Outdoor Adventures - Can’t sell it after so many years!
Outdoor Adventures - policies/rules and regulations
Outdoor Adventures - Outdoor maintenance fees
2 comments
T
Apr 22, 2020 2:26 am EDT

Had an adventurous trip to Charna Island for Snorkeling by PALS OUTDOORS. It was a marvelous trip and their staff was very courteous and helpful. Churna Island is a splendid place, first, we go to Sunehra Beach by a coaster and then after wearing life jackets we sit in a Luxurious boat. The boat took us near to Charna Island, Charna Island is a small uninhabited island located in the Arabian Sea and is about 9KM from the beach. There is marvelous marine life surrounding the Charna Island with beautiful fishes and coral reefs. We spend splendid time at Charna Island with snorkeling and Cliff Jumping. We swim from here to there, watch lots and lots of beautiful fishes and the underwater world. I recommend everyone to at least have one visit for snorkeling at Charna. This expedition is equal for both swimmer and non-swimmers but remember that if you are not swimmer the first dip into the deep sea will be little horrifying. Take your underwater camera with you.

U
Jun 27, 2019 8:58 pm EDT

My husband and I were also pressured into buying that day or losing the deal. Even when I asked for a few days to think about it. He brought out another guy to manipulate the sale. However the worst part was the stay at the so called campground resort. Only one pool was operable...compliments to the seasonal campers. There was a huge dog that bit a child that was allowed to stay on the premises. That was right beside our campsite and grandchildren. The go carts were operating 2 of the 5 days spent in this run down campgrounds. The kiddy pool of course was not in operation. The reason in picking this particular location. Along with the so called events that did not take place. It was the most horrible experience camping ever. We told the head office this was not the package we signed up for. Canceling our subscription. Then months later we received a phone call saying we owe for the package. We were anticipating the $1000.00. We had put down on the package. Instead a rude lady telling us if we didn't pay they will simply take us to court. I have also sent in a statement as to why we should not have to pay for something we only used once. That we had a 2 week FREE TRIAL PACKAGE. The experience was horrible. The staff kept saying sorry, all the monies go to the new one in Mt. Pleasant. Maybe we would have had a better experience there. Wish someone could have told us that. VERY BAD BUSINESS!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

38 complaints