OTDC β€” Verification of sms

I

dear sir i have received a message on my cell number +[protected] from OTDC that my mobile number has won
gbp 1000, 000, 00 in the ongoing otdc 2012 intl mobile draws in UK. and they suggested me that for claim i should send my details to Dr Murray on Email: [protected]@live.com.
now the my complain is that is this message fake or true? should i send my details to Dr Murray or not? pleases let me inform!

• Ta
    talha rahat Aug 22, 2012

sir,
    my name is ashafq ahmed i recvied the massage in my moblie that my number is won the [protected] gbp in the 2012 otdc anniversary promo, to claim how can in got my prize please tell me on my id is talha.[protected]@hotmail.com
    ashafq ahmed
    father name is, bundo khan
    my phone number is [protected]
    age, 47
    adderss, house no:r/224.sector 2b jakab line karachi.
    postal address is flat no:c/103 block c jinnan complex m.a jinnan road karachi.

• Ra
    razzakkhankhan Aug 24, 2012

sir,
    my name is Muhammad Khalil Baig i recvied the massage in my moblie that my number is won the [protected] gbp in the 2012 otdc anniversary promo, to claim how can in got my prize please tell me on my id is [protected]@gmail.com
    Muhammad Khalil Baig i
    my phone number is [protected]
    age, 42
    adderss, house no: 92-4 Area 1-D Landhi Karachi Pakistn

• Mu
    muhammad saleem khan Mar 24, 2013

Sir my name Faseeh khan and my father name m.saleem khan .my father cell a message that i have win the prize 1000000 .sir plz canform this message.my father number is [protected] and my I.d in Facebook [protected]@gmail.com

• Sh
    shafi.khan May 27, 2013

dear sir i have received a message on my cell number [protected] from OTDC that my mobile number has won
    gbp 1000, 000, 00 in the ongoing otdc 2013 intl mobile draws in UK. and they suggested me that for claim i should send my details to [protected]@live.com.
    now the my complain is that is this message fake or true? should i send my details to [protected]@live.com. or not? pleases let me inform!

• Ta

[protected]@gmail.com

• Ri
    Riyadh Ahmed Dec 06, 2016

Dear Sir,
    I have received a msg that Your number was granted £1, 000, 000.00 In The OTDC Mobile Draws. To receive It, Send your Name, Age, Number& Address to Email:[protected]@outlook.com.
    My name:Riyadh Ahmed
    Age:26
    Number:[protected]
    Address : Bhairab Bus Stand Hazi Alim Sarker Bari, Bhairab, Kishoregonj, Bangladesh.

• Dr
    Dr. Abdul Halim Pramanik Dec 06, 2016

My Name : Md. Abdul Halim Pramanik
    Age : 38
    Mobile : +88 [protected]
    Address : Dept of Theatre, University of Jagannath, Dhaka-1100, Bangladesh

salim reja Dec 06, 2017

Dear Sir,
    I have received a msg that Your mobile # Has Been Awarded GBP 1, 000, 000.00 In The OTDC Mobile Draws. To receive It, Send your Name, Mobile & Address to Email:[protected]@outlook.com.
    My name: Salim reja
    Age:25
    Number:[protected]
    Address : Shampur, Dashuria, Ishwrdi, Pabna, Bangladesh.

• Aalmin Hossen Feb 26, 2019

Dear Sir,
    I have received a msg that Your mobile # Has Been Awarded GBP 1, 000, 000.00 In The OTDC Mobile Draws. To receive It, Send your Name, Mobile & Address to [protected]@outlook.com.
    My name: Alamin Hoessen
    Age:25
    Number:+[protected]
    Address : Ghatail, Tangail, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

• Ms
    Msr Rahman Moyen Feb 26, 2019

@Aalmin Hossen Hlw alamin vai
    Apni ki kono rply peachen?

• Aalmin Hossen Feb 27, 2019

@Msr Rahman Moyen hi moyen Vai
    Na vaia akhono kono rply paini

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices