Oscar Vermaakbuilding insurance claim

O

Registered a claim on 8 May 2017 ref no 3256851. My ceiling in my lounge collapsed and has fallen onto all the furniture in the room. This room exists for about 20 years now. An Assessor visited my property on the 10th and I was told by a consultant on Friday the 12th that a contractor Lehlase Trading will contact me. By the Monday the 15th I contacted the builder but he informed that he received no instruction from Absa. On Tuesday the 16th at 14h50 I spoke to Absa consultant Sihle and he promised to follow up on the matter and listen to the recorded transcript of my telephone conversation with the previous consultant and return to me with answers. On the 18th I followed up again at about 15h00 with a phone call, spoke to a lady consultant that apparently would send Sihle an email to return a call to me about the claim.
Sorry to say but up till now I have had no response.
I find it unacceptable that this is the kind of service I as client is experiencing from consultants who obviously is not doing their job.
My room is in a mess, and I need it fixed!

Kindly PLEASE email me a comprehensive report on the matter as if I do not receive any correspondence from Absa within 24 Hours, I would proceed to appoint a contractor to do the work and forward the documents to you for payment.

Oscar