• Co
    complain Jun 05, 2009

###ING ### is dis orkut board, they thik we stuping SALE PHUDI de SALEAN di maan di PHUDI ch PHULKA devan bund chodo mei profile thik kardo nahi tan apni man da nam phul jao ge ok

thanx u

don't send friend requst

• Th
    the game May 22, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I won't be able to add friendsin my orkut. so plz solve my problem as early as possible.My ID is " [email protected]"

• Pi
    Piyush May 19, 2009

in front page of orkut shows less friends but it has more friends .
    Please take an action .

• Am
    Amaan khan May 08, 2009

I cannot send any scrap to my friends if i send a message" Posting to this user has been temporarily disabled" is displayed so please look forward into it. with much anticipation.
    please fix this problem.

• Hi
    Himanshu Vaid May 06, 2009

Hi sir, /madam

Since last one week, I have problem in my orkut account when i send friend request the message is "Posting to this user has been temporarily disabled." Please resolve this asap.

my id is [email protected]

Rameez May 04, 2009

i cant add friends, its showing temporarily disabled, and i cant send scrap to anonymous. its showing temporarily disabled! plz ENABLE it MY gmail id is [email protected]

• Su
    Subhadeep May 02, 2009

Its a serious problem which m facing.First of all I want to say dat orkut is not safe.My account was hackd n m using dat id as ma gmail [email protected] some 1 hackd n got ma all chat history n mails.I dnt know how dey do so.It was ma only mail acnt which i gave 2 every1 whom i know.After dat i hav deleted dat acnt.http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=6532509067041426833.M sure its a hacker id.Profile name Senior Neha.She disturbed me a lot.N now she is blaming others dat m a hacker.If its gong so den it will b a gr8 problem 4r me.m 100% sure dat he or she is a hacker.Its a fake id.So pls its ma request Pls do take a serious action on dis id.Pls pls pls pls.I will b gr8ful if u delet dis acnt 4rm orkut.He or she also disturb others also who r ma frnd.So m again telng u dat pls its ma heartiest reqst pls do take a serious action.

rakesh kumar Apr 28, 2009

Respected Sir,
    My name is Rakesh and I have an orkut ID with user name "rahulbalian" which has been hacked by some one and on that ID there were display of orkut products which are very voulgar which brings down my image among my friends so I weant that one should be deleted. I will be grateful if yoy will help me out from that hacking.

samad Apr 25, 2009

respected sir,
    i cannot add more frinds on orkut my orkut adding of friends is temoprarily disabled so i request you to enable it please

chetan Apr 18, 2009

whenver i try to send add friend request to someone it gives the error "adding of friends is temporarily disabled"...plz temm that y i m not able to add more friends by sending add friend request...reply me on [email protected]

jasiwalgirish Apr 14, 2009

i m a regular guy of Orkut ..bt now a few days i cant add more frnds to my frnds list...its saying that..that is adding of friends to your friendslist is disabled...plz enable my acount...

girish

• Gh
    ghanshyam Apr 04, 2009

my problum is

my orkut a/c -------- my frds list photo not shown and scarp pic not shown plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

patil32 Mar 31, 2009

Sir/Madam,
    My Orkut profile is not working properly...
    I am not reciving any scrap as well as i cant send any scrap to my friends. I cant even see my freinds profile properly.
    I am requesting you to plesae solve the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Chetan Patil.

• Va
    varun Mar 28, 2009

my problem is with scrapbook it doesnt show scraps, not able to read scraps and cannot even scrap some friends...please help
    help...

Pankaj Mar 27, 2009

i can, t sent scarp, s every time i sent scarp error show .Posting to this user has been temporarily disabled. problem was fix now it start again and again everyday after scraping some scraps... plz solve my problem when i will b able 2 sent scarp plz solve my problem i will b thank full 2 u...i am daily doing complaints...why i am facing this probelm...thanking u

• Ro
    roshan jha Mar 27, 2009

Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled.

Ranmeet Mar 26, 2009

person with this profile is using inappropriate content against sikh religion
    please delete his profile as soon as possible

• Ho
    honey walia Mar 26, 2009

Hello sir.
    i requested u, there r problem of adding friend in my orkut id.it is show Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled. so plz solve my problem..

Thanking you
    honey walia

• Ar
    arya kumar Mar 24, 2009

my scraps were about 11, ooo n suddendly u ppl hve reduced it 2 7, oo its nt done i wan my scraps n the no back

• Di
    Dilshil Mar 21, 2009

u have to search for friends and add them manualy in ur friend list
    in orkut.com

• Je
    Jeetesh Mar 20, 2009

Resected sir/madam,

Since last one week, I have problem in my orkut account when i send friend request the message is "Posting to this user has been temporarily disabled". Please resolve this issue.

my id is [email protected]

sankalp Mar 16, 2009

i cannot add friends on orkut..itz temporarily dcisabled...plzzz enable it

• Mo
    moosa Mar 13, 2009

[email protected]

... i am suffering problems whil adding or posting scraps to others... i dnt know how to solve this serious problem. please help me.

user : moosa
    e-mail : [email protected]

bye

• Si
    simmi malpotra Mar 05, 2009

sumbody has made my fake profile on orkut and added objectionable vedios.He has written all nonsense and non veg.

• Bi
    binit Mar 04, 2009

to the concerned authority...
    whenever i tried to log in error report comes that id @ password does not matches but i m using this id & password about 2 year (approx) & never received this problem before!
    pls help me to come of this problem or delete my account!

• Up
    upamanyu Mar 03, 2009

You have temporarily been disallowed from performing this action. Please try again after some time.this shows when i accept any frnd req. &i cant scrap anyone...please solve it...

RAHUL COOLBOY MAA DA LADLA Mar 01, 2009

IM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY ORKUT ID AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN A SCRAP COMES OR ANY FRND IS ONLINE THAN I CANT SEE IT

• Vi
    vikrant Feb 27, 2009

HEy SoMeBody disable my profile..how to enable it pls help meh I BEG U

• Th
    the gr8 man Feb 21, 2009

solve the problem

• Parth Shah Feb 11, 2009

Respected Sir/Madam
    When i add my friends to friends list this message appears.
    Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled.
    please enable this feature.
    my mail id is
    uid=[protected]

pankaj Jan 30, 2009

dear sir / madam iam a good user of orkut when iam adding my friends it's showing (addition of friends has been temporary disable)please help me as soon as possible and don't allowto happen this complaint any more my mail id: [email protected]

ramya Jan 23, 2009

i am having ! error under my Orkut home page photo.please remove it.due to that error i am not able to see( available, disable, busy)in that place.and i cant able to see my friends home page photos.i think there was a problem in loading so Plz

• Pr
    priyanjul aash Jan 22, 2009

somebody has remove my friends from my friend list in orkut and gas changed some settings.
    i weant to register the complain regarding dis and eant to know who did this non sense thing with my id.

• Su
    sunny Jan 16, 2009

im unable to send scraps...

cn any1 help me?

whenevr im trying to send d scraps, , , i need to enter d verification code...but eventhough i had entered correctly its asking again n again to enter d verification code indicating d previous enterd code is wrong

• Ar
    Arpana Dec 25, 2008

In my orkut profile error is showing pls remove it asap...

john Dec 16, 2008

orkut - addition of friends has been temporarily disabled.

Sagar Dec 16, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam...

I am facing a error "Posting to this user has been temporarily disabled." while scraping to a person which is not in my freind list !! I am facing this problem since 2 weeks and i am fed up of this. please help.

Sagar

• Ro
    rony kurian Dec 04, 2008

Respected Sir, Madam

Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled"
    m gettin this error message when i am adding my friends please help me out...please do it fast as i cant add any one...of ma frnds...plzzzzzzzzz help me sir or madam.

Thanking you,