OrkutHow to contact adminstration

K

Hey, some one made my girlfriends fake ID on Orkut and he/she also put her mobile number on ID. I only need to contact Orkut administration so that they can delete the ID! The ID is mann9833340347 on Orkut! Please help!

saro saro Sep 06, 2012

I want to draw your kind attention towards a fake profile made by some anti-social element,
    she is in trouble, as the profile contain some pics of her with abusive comments(profile name- saranya r.). so please help her to come out this trouble. wee will be thankful to you,
    please take strict action against that person.

• Am
    Aman Shaikh Jul 05, 2011

I cannot add friends when i open my website or even when i open add chat rooms

Preety ਪੰਜਾਬਣ.. Jun 14, 2011

Some girl has created fake id with my name n put my real pic on it ..and she has written very vulgar words about me ...please sir delete this ID..http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?rl=pv&uid=17953022856498188350 ..I will be obliged to you...

shibukore May 01, 2011

sir
    iam shibukore from india iam now using orkut but now days a fake orkut was create with my name he spoils my iamage so take fast action my fake mail id is <[email protected]>

[email protected] Apr 29, 2011

i am unable to connect www.orkut.com but i can access other sites except with this sites

• Av
    avii Mar 20, 2011

I can not add friends on orkut,
    when i try to send Invitation orkut shows
    "Sending Invitation" but ultimately it's not
    providing any message,
    that the invitation succeed or not.
    After that when i re-open it shows as before
    "Add as Friend"
    finally it totally clear that the invitation is not
    delivered.

So, Plzzzzz... help me...
    reply...

prashant 1 Dec 31, 2010

sir when i add any new friend . here comes ''YOU ARE TEPORARILY NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE THIS ACTION'' .please tell me what should i do to overcome this problem.
    thanking u
    prashant singh
    [email protected]

• Pi
    piyush mukherjee Dec 03, 2010

Respected Sir

Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled"
    m gettin this error message when i am adding my friends please help me out...please do it fast as i cant add any one...of ma frnds...plzzzzzzzzz help me sir
    piyush mukherjee
    [protected]

• Le
    lekhasunil Nov 10, 2010

my online friend list is disconnected while i use new orkut. pls do the needful

shweta mousami Oct 05, 2010

in community topics posting has been temporarily disabled.

• Vi
    vimal triapthi Sep 20, 2010

plz sir mera id pe g talk show nahi kar raha hai help me plz

thanx

• Vi
    vimal triapthi Sep 20, 2010

hello sir
    sir mera g talk meri id pe show nahi kar raha hai plz
    sir help me

• Ar
    arun sathiyamurthy Sep 07, 2010

I need Help!
    Hello sir/madam My Name is arun.!
    Please delete
    And do it
    so it my account! hacking that boy By saurabh
    saurabh cheat boy orkut
    CHEAT BOY ⓢⓐⓤⓡⓐⓑⓗ
    please delete orkut account please sir/madam
    My account :[email protected]

please send me all details to change my password in this id ...id is [email protected]

• Hi
    hitesh darji Aug 29, 2010

please delete this profile of mine its old profile and i dont know username and password.

name - hitesh darji
    city - ahmedabad
    url is - http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile?uid=14105527810290641345

please help me

hitesh darji

mons Aug 26, 2010

if u make any further changes we r gonna leave orkut n shift to other one

mons Aug 26, 2010

please dont change the orkut

plz dnt change orkut

mons Aug 26, 2010

Plz dont change the orkut..let it be as second launched new orkut.dont make frequent changes..no one is showing intrest towards that...plz change as old one...

• Ka
    $KARTHIK$ Aug 16, 2010

Since last one week, I have problem in my orkut account when i send friend request the message is "Posting to this user has been temporarily disabled". Please resolve this issue.

shaani Aug 10, 2010

please stop randomization of friends list in orkut it is very discusting...

Malathesh M R Jul 29, 2010

Orkut should come up with solution and solve the problem ASAP

pranay2 Jul 16, 2010

Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled"
    I am getting this error message when i am adding my friends please help me

Pratheesh K A Jul 02, 2010

while sending friend request from my orkut account it displays"addition of friends has been temporarily disabled" since last 4 days.

• Aj
    Ajai1109 Jul 01, 2010

my friend addition option is disabled in orkut please enable the friend addition option.

mohansai Jun 29, 2010

Someone make fake orkut id on my orkut & now Addition of friends has been temporarily disabled. this message is coming please check

• De
    dear decent Jun 24, 2010

to
    the admin
    orkut
    the orkut is not supporting full site 4m my mobile as i use opera apps so plz make give us wat we had b4
    problem facing 4m 3 dayz

• Rk
    rkvidani Jun 10, 2010

dear sir madam. mera acc. main pata nahi kya problem hain scrap. send nahi ho pa raha hain.please. sahi kare.
    [email protected]

• Pa
    pari26 Jun 06, 2010

Someone created a fake profile of my wife on orkut. We have deleted the original profile. She is facing embarrassment due to this fake profile. We have sent couple of complains thru orkut stating that this is defamatory profile of my wife but they do not do anything. Please help us in getting rid of the profile name sonal betharia.

• Pa
    pari26 Jun 06, 2010

Someone posted a fake id of my wife with intentions of defaming her. Due to this she has deleted her original profile. We wanted the fake profile to be deleted also. Please delete the profile with name sonal betharia. This is fake id.

Joyal alex May 26, 2010

i cant change my orkut pic..i have gone through the procedures and when it comes to upload it shows as uploading then no process runs...it doesnt uploads..i have waited even one hour to see whther it will upload or not...but it doesnt...pls solve this problem

manikantareddy4u May 23, 2010

• Ra
    ramvikas May 20, 2010

I have an orkut account linked to my email id. However, when I was trying to login, I could not. So, I tried the password reset process. But, this process was leading me to a page which creates a new account after asking for the new password. I did not click the button "all done, create new account" fearing the loss of my existing orkut account. Kindly do reply back. Waiting for your reply.

jayakumaran May 18, 2010

i cant add friends pls solve it

meganathan May 06, 2010

i need help from u pls do it soon

meganathan May 06, 2010

add as friend option as been disabled i don't know wat to do pls help me...

meganathan May 06, 2010

addition of friends. has been temporarily disabled i need to know wat to do

• Mr
    mr Mihir May 02, 2010

• Al
    Alimuzzama Apr 15, 2010

I cant add any frinds on my orkut profile,
    Addition to friends is temporaly disable.
    Please help me on this.
    Please look for the same with immediate effect.

• Ir
    irshadpawar Apr 14, 2010

i m not able to open orkut.Is it server down problem

• Ko