OpinionOutpost — froze my account while I was checking out with paypal
I was in the process of cashing out. I had 103 points and had hit the PayPal button. It redirected me to PayPal and then a message pops up that my account is froze. I've been having a lot of problems this last year where I complete a survey and don't get credit. Some of these surveys are 20 - 30 minutes long. Time wasted and no points. I leave them alone for a few months when this happens but after a few months I give them another try. Things were going OK for the last week until today. I spent 25 minutes on a survey. They tell me I'm done and thank you. I get redirected to opinion outpost page that survey had enough response, so no points. I only needed 13 to cash out. I didn't complain because when you do they punish you by not giving you surveys. So I lost 25 minutes today. I kept getting a check back later messsage. Finally tonight at 10:30 pm I get a survey for 15 points. I spend almost 30 minutes doing it. I finish, then go to cashout and that's when my account was froze. Not before I gave them answers but right when I was getting my $10! I want my money!!!
More OpinionOutpost Complaints & Reviews
- Opinion Outpost - termination of membership and withhold rewards
- Opinion Outpost - cheated me out of money
- OpinionOutpost.com - frozen account
- Opinion Outpost - deleting my account
- Opinion Outpost - account frozen
- Opinion Outpost - froze my account when trying to redeem points for amazon gift cards.
- OpinionOutpost - Account suspended
- OpinionOutpost - my account was frozen for no reason
- Opinion Outpost - my account still frozen
- OpinionOutpost - amazon request failed