Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Inc.Scary service!

J

Dr Richard A. Burgett, MD Did my plastic surgery on my lower lids almost 1 year ago today. He told me the bags would be gone and I would look so refreshed. I look worse than I did before the surgery. I can still see where he cut and the bags are still there only worse!! I was shocked at the results. All my friends have told me I need to let someone know about this Doctor Burgett. He just ripped me off. I would love for any one to look at me and tell me that my bags are gone, because they are still there!!! I told him at my follow up that I was not happy and he just blew me off telling me that I needed to give it more time. His office personal were so rude to me when I told them I was not satisfied and the billing was so screwed up it was unbelievable. I was dunned by the hospital for months for a bill I did not owe and his office would not call me back on the billing problem. In the operating room I woke up half way through the surgery and they were not even paying any attention to what they were doing to me. I was scared to death. They were talking about vacation and dogs and everything under the sun. What a scary situation.