ADVERTISIMENT

Onlineshoes.comRude agent and my order hasn't been delivered

T

I ordered shoes and handbag from www.onlineshoes.com. My order didn’t arrive on the estimated day and I decided to reach the customer services. I called them and asked about my order, but the agent was so rude and she refused to provide any info. I told her the tracking number, but she started to yell at me and told that I bothered her and hung up on me.Please leave comments if you have the same situation as mine.

• Re
    Reviewer96014 Feb 13, 2016

I tried to exchange online but they kept asking for cc info to charge for an addtl pair. I tried calling 4-5 times with an average hold time over 15-20 min each time...no answer.icalled at varioustimesofday.
    I have alertedAmerican Express. Never had online experience like this... Will post on social, media as well.

Comment Guidelines