Online City Ticketsbeware! they are selling fake tickets!

M

This site online city tickets is a total scam!! Do not buy anything from this fraudulent seller, they are selling fake tickets!
I bought mine from online city tickets and when I arrived at the concert I was told that ticket was fake and that it didn't have a special code or something. They were not able to scan it and as a result I was asked to leave the place. Because of these thieves I not only did not see the show but I also lost my money. When I contacted online city tickets they said that I was a liar and claimed that they never sold fake tickets. But in my case everything was exactly like I told. They did not refund my money and I reported them to higher authorities and police. Beware!