Onida 29 Oxygen Tvcircuit board burning

Model Num.CO290XFSC Serial Num.8J 4006414.

I had purchased one ONIDA COLOUR T.V. in hospet. on 01-Feb-2009.

That model is 29oxygen. Model Num.CO290XFSC Serial Num.8J 4006414.

Now no one picture and sound has not come.
So i could not seeing any picuture.

But since I purchased 6 months not yet complete.

Kindly solve that problem, because, my family is so regrett about the T.V. problem.
As i hope Onida is a Very big company in Television. In that showroom so many TV'S are there, though i want only your company.
Pl solve that problem.

Dear sir,
I handover My TV Circuit Board to Your service centre staff . He is coming from Davangere .
Pl consider as Free of cost. I am very interest to purchase your company product, because ONIDA is popular in TV product.
But it was problem just five months from the purchase date.
Your TV was burned in the circuit.

I dont know how it was burned.
really it wass Manufacturing defect.So i request you kindly make the repair that board or new one.
I expected only free of cost.

but your staff expected Rs.3000 for the circuit board,

This is for my request

• Ad
    ADIL MUNSHI Jul 13, 2016

I am having Onida Oxigen 29 inches to last Feb I was having problem in colour the complain wsa with the company thy send representative who changed my picture tube charged me 7000. Now the same problem arise now also the company rep. Says the picture tube is gone.
    Adil munshi solapur maharashtra