Omnipoint Communications, Inc.text messages

G

I have been getting non stop text messages from someone that knows about me. Threatening to harm me and my family. It has been a month now and police are getting involved. They keep changing their number using text now app and all numbers are reversing back to omnipoint. Please please help me. These text apps shouldn't allow someone to gave unlimited amount of numbers on their hands. I've tried to ask the developers to remove my number from their database but no help. I don't know who else to go to or who to contact.
The latest number that came yesterday is [protected]

text messages