Old Republic Home Warranty — useless entity
This company boast of all the assistance it provides to home owners and buyers. However, their coverage will not apply to anything you need repaired. The fine print excludes everything under your roof, and they'll get you with a pre-existing claim too. Want to throw away money? Then go with Old Republic. The consumers are supposed to be assisted by companies like Old Republic, yet in a time of need this warranty company is more of a stressor. Their website is difficult to navigate, because they'd rather you give up. When you go with your choice of contractor, they find a way to get out of paying the claim. When you go with their contractor, the find a way to get out of the service job. Basically, you're screwed with this warranty. I should've saved my money to pay a contractor from the yellow pages.
More Old Republic Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Old Republic / Home Warranty - refuse to replace but wants to repair, repair, repair, repair!
- Old Republic Home Warranty - they wont replace anything!
- Old Republic Home Warranty - complaint unresolved by company
- Old Republic Home Protection - refusing to honor warranty
- Old Republic Home Warranty - poor service
- Old Republic Home Warranty / Old Republic Home Protection Company - scam company and liars
- Old Republic - home warranty
- Old Republic - deceit
- Old Republic Home Warranty - overcharged
- Old Republic Home Warrenty - does not pay claims