Off Lease Onlybe careful what you get yourself into

R

I spent a week speaking with a sales person. I drove three hours with three other people to look at a camero. Only one of the three I looked at were in good shape. I wanted to purchase this car. After spending week a week of my time to drive up there they would not let me purchase a car without their financing. This would have been find if they hadn't run me know circles for an hour until my bank closed. They tried to do a hard close rather than just tell me they don't accept any funding unless it is with their financing. So I wasted a week of my time and 9 hours of time for the three people that came with me.

RESOLVED

• Off Lease Only's response · Sep 24, 2020

Dear reviewer 56805,

Unfortunately, I don't see a date for your review. We apologize if this response is long overdue, but we just became aware of your review. We are not the lender. We work with over twenty-five of the nation's strongest lenders to get you the best rate and terms possible. The lenders we work with offer competitive rates and terms to earn your business. We do work with some credit unions and will accept a bank check, but are not able to release a vehicle without funding. We also accept personal checks, cash, and wire transfers, as well as money orders.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Team, toll-free, at [protected]. You can also reach them at [email protected]

Respectfully,