Nutriherbs.inFake promises!! This doesn't work

H

I bought some Nutriherbs products and can 100% assure you that it doesn't work! They are selling fake products and give you nothing but empty promises. I contacted Nutriherbs and told them that I wasn't satisfied with their products and that there was absolutely no result and asked for a refund, but they refused. Their rep said that I was supposed to be more patient and wait and bit longer and she also said that it would be nice if I would bought some extra products to see the results quicker!!
What a terrible scam! Not only they refused to give my money back but they also had a nerve to try and sell me more of their junk! I advice everyone to stay away from this place!!