NugenicsGot scammed by those ###

S Review updated:

I have order the product 3 weeks ago when they stated I would receive it in a week. Government officials will need to get involve to hunt them down like the SBI, FBI and State and local governments to assure money is return, information is destroyed. And they serve 40 years to life for what they done to discourage anyone else from scams period. This should be and enforced Law for anyone foreign or domestic who implement a scam on the American people.

Steve Huey

• Vi
    Victor Peek Jun 18, 2012

I canceled my order soon after submitting it because I've found another product from last shipping that was still full but despite my cancellation they still charged me. I emailed them explaining situation but nobody replied me back and soon I received another bottle of Nugenics. All refund requests were left unanswered.

• Ai
    Aida_16 Jul 19, 2012

I paid $50 for a product ordered from NuGenics. There is no need to say that I never got the product. I clearly understand their position and the position of my bank which can’t help me. No one can help me to return money. Therefore I want to find these guys myself and take measures.

martin coleman Oct 31, 2012

I have also been scammed by Nugenics Health USA for $120.89.
    I would imagine that the number of people scammed is considerable; so why not all get together and start a class action against them and even use facebook to teach them a good lesson.

• Sk
    SKEPTICAL SUE Apr 08, 2013

As p.t. barnum said-there is one born every minute (a sucker!) if it sounds too good to be true-it isn't true!

That's all folks!

• Ne
    New York Kevin Oct 10, 2013

Don't pay the store price. You can get the exact same thing off the internet for near half price.

Andrea Jones-Fordd Oct 14, 2018

I have cancelled two months in a row and they continued taking money off my card, I had to cancel my card and file a dispute

• Ga
    Gary Masuda Oct 22, 2018

I received my free trial bottle of Nugenix, next thing I see is a charge on my credit card for $74.98, please explain what's going on? The trial bottle is free, correct? So far I satisfied with this product, but disappointed with the charge I received and I didn't receive anything after that.

Gary M. Masuda
    g.[protected]@yahoo.com
    cell [protected]

• Mi
    mike cullen Sep 28, 2020

as soon as + i received product i cancelled and returned they have refused my money back going to attorney general and consumer affairs

• Mi
    mike cullen Sep 28, 2020

returned unopened two times after cancelling they strii have not refunded. avoid this company and report to attorney general and better business bureau

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices