NuBiotixProbiotic digestive formula and digestive enzyme blend

H

I ordered one bottle of each on may 22, 2016 and was to receive my order within 7 days. I did not receive the order until june 4th. The package was damaged and looked like hell, but the bottles and contents were intact. I began taking the products on june 4th and on june 12th, my bank card was charged 69.95 times two, one for each product. I hadn't been taking the product for two full weeks yet and had not noticed any changes. I normally take acidophilus, but stopped while I was taking the nubiotix. I get better results with the acidophilus, purchased from my local pharmacy. I've decided I made a mistake in ever ordering this product. I called the phone number listed with the charges on my bank card and spoke with a man with an extremely thick accent... I could barely understand him and he spoke very fast. I calmly and politely explained that I wanted to cancel my account. I explained I did not receive the product in the time expected and did not have the two week trial period to try the product before being charged and I wanted to cancel my account. He began telling me the company policy about receiving the product within 7 days of order and being given two weeks to fully try the product before being charged the full price. I had to yell at him to get him to shut up and listen to me! I want to cancel my account!!! Do not send me anymore nubiotix!!! He finally got it and said he was cancelling my account and would be sending an email to confirm. He was also refunding 15% of the $69.95 for each product I ordered. He said I should have called them to let them know I hadn't received the order within 7 days. I am exhausted after all of this. Do yourself a favor and don't order nubiotix.In my limited experience with it... I get the same results as with taking generic acidophilus for $9.99 (100 pills) at my walmart pharmacy. Lesson learned.