NTB / National Tire & Batteryservice and miscommunication

M Sep 01, 2018

This is Loman X Evans and I have been a loyal customer of NTB for awhile now. On September 1, 2018, I just recently we brought our car (2012 Buick Lacrosse) into this establishment to get the air conditioner fixed for the 3rd time which it still is not blowing cool air. What was frustrating this time was I made an appointment on Friday to be seen on Saturday at 0900 which didn't happen. Our car sat there from 9:00 am until 4:16 pm which we did not receive a single phone call on the status of our vehicle. If I wouldn't have called this establishment a little after 4:00 pm, I honestly believe we wouldn't have received an update on our vehicle, which means our car would have been at NTB all day Sunday! This is becoming piss poor customer service all around and I feel like our business for both of our vehicles are not being meet professionally. Can someone please explain to me why are we coordinating and making appointments for our vehicles to be seen and diagnosed if the mechanics are not sticking to the time line that was made in advance? I also would like to know why are we bringing our vehicle back into the shop for the same problem that was supposed to be fixed a couple of weeks ago? The customer deserves better service than what we have been receiving and I have been nothing but courteous to everyone I have encountered about this matter. It seems like no one cares and in most situations, I'm sorry is not good enough. I'm sorry is not excepted for a bill for service that is due so why should it said for substandard work and professionalism. Now on the other hand, my wife Tennelle is furious about this whole matter and feels as if the mechanics are walking all over us and the care of our vehicles. How can we fix this issue? I have scheduled another appointment at 8:00 am on the 3rd of September for a diagnosis and hopefully getting our air conditioner fixed, which should have been taken care of the first time we brought in in. Everyone in my household works so having a car out of the loop is an inconvenience for us, so the professionalism we are instilling in this business was at a high level because we could have took it to any certified shop for this work. Can NTB re-establish their loyalty, organization of scheduling appointments, customers first and professionalism with the Evans Family? My wife's number is [protected] and my number is [protected] if anyone wants to talk to us in reference to this matter. Thank you for your time.

• Updated by Monte Evans · Sep 01, 2018