Nouvebelle — Peptide Cream
I ordered a "sample" product of Nouvebelle in January 2016 and was charged less than $5.00 as advertised. I called and cancelled the product immediately after receiving the samples. I received a shipment of cream from them on March 7, and my credit card was charged $97 and change. I called the number on the invoice [protected] and told the representative that I had not ordered the product and wanted the charge removed. He said he could refund 50% of the price. I said that was totally unacceptable and would dispute the charge. He talked to his "supervisor" and said he could give me 70% refund. I again replied that I planned to dispute the charge with my credit card company. After talking to his "supervisor" yet again he said I would received a full refund. I have his name and extension, and he said I would receive confirmation via email. I'm not sure if I should go ahead and dispute the charge with my credit card company for good measure.
More Nouvebelle Complaints & Reviews
- Nouvebelle - Unauthorized charges
- Nouvebelle - Rip Off
- Nouvebelle - Liars!
- Nouvebelle Snake Peptide Anti-aging Cream - Scam
- Nouvebelle - Nouvebelle - s'nak peptide cream & bellesse - anti-aging eye serum
- Nouvebelle - have ordered mercedes benz gold black watches 2019 limited edition.
- Nouvebelle - Their jar of face cream
- Nouvebelle - nouvebelle sp - trial- usa & bellesse - trial - usa
- Nouvebelle - Multiple phone calls
- Nouvebelle - Face cream & eye serum