NouvebellePeptide Cream

I ordered a "sample" product of Nouvebelle in January 2016 and was charged less than $5.00 as advertised. I called and cancelled the product immediately after receiving the samples. I received a shipment of cream from them on March 7, and my credit card was charged $97 and change. I called the number on the invoice [protected] and told the representative that I had not ordered the product and wanted the charge removed. He said he could refund 50% of the price. I said that was totally unacceptable and would dispute the charge. He talked to his "supervisor" and said he could give me 70% refund. I again replied that I planned to dispute the charge with my credit card company. After talking to his "supervisor" yet again he said I would received a full refund. I have his name and extension, and he said I would receive confirmation via email. I'm not sure if I should go ahead and dispute the charge with my credit card company for good measure.