North Shore Agency — something I didn't buy
This company has been biilling me for a better homes & gardens APQ calender every year my mother ( Roxanne Blackmore ) buys a subsription to this magazine . And every year I get charged for it . In the past I just payed it because I didn't want this to give me bad credit . I have wrote to better home & garden APQ calander and explained this also my mother my mom (Roxanne Blackmore) has also called and was told that it was fine and taken care of . Well apparentlly not . I do not want to send a check this year I dont owe anything !! and I wish I could get my money back but I'm sure I'm [censored]D ON THAT !!! so were does this leave me to complain my e-mail address is [protected]@att.net I would really like to talk to a person or write a person if thats not to much to ask for, If I'm suppose to do this same thing to better homes & garden AQP calander please let me know so I can get this taken care of this year instead of paying for something that was already paid for ! thank you, Cathy Valador
More North Shore Agency Complaints & Reviews
- North Shore Agency - fraud and cheating 
- North Shore Agency - fraudulent bill collection
- North Shore Agency - scam 
- North Shore Agency - delinquent account???
- North Shore Agency - rip off! 
- NSA North Shore Agency - unethical behavior/collection fraud
- North Shore Agency - magazine debt 
- North Shore Agency - proactiv
- North Shore Agency - billed for an annual magazine that I never requested.
- North Shore Agency - the proactive company