No.1 Safety Roofing, IncContract not honored.

R

My neighbor and I received a quote from "Elvis" and we agreed on the price and conditions. We signed the agreement but they waived the deposit. On the day they were to do the job, we find out that his partner viewed the home on Google maps and decided we weren't charged enough and refused to do the job. There was no haggling, this was the price they originally quoted in writing after having done similar properties in the area. When I called to discuss and remind them we had an agreement, I was told that there is no contract because we didn't leave a deposit. If this is how they treat customers before the sale, I can only imagine what they are like after the sale since they like to do things "cash".

More No.1 Safety Roofing, Inc Complaints & Reviews

• I don't remember who you are ? This customer posted here OCT 08 2015. Actually I just saw it now (July 19 2019.). after 4 years later I still decide to reply his post. From his description it looks like his house is townhouse, normally we ask two prices for the townhouse, if his neighbours do same time, price will be cheaper coz we can save labour and time. if just one house we will ask more money. I guess that is confusing price he had . sorry about that .