No.1 Safety Roofing, IncContract not honored

S

No.1 Safety Roofing, Inc replaced my roof, in the contract they are to replace the 2 chimney flashings and side flashings.
I've have beebn in contact with Elvis so many times, almost everyday for 2 months, Elvis keeps saying he will do the job but never did. Elvis is not a man of his word or honors contract. Do not use No.1 Safety Roofing, Inc your roof or you could be the next one they screwed

More No.1 Safety Roofing, Inc Complaints & Reviews

• Ca
    Captain7817 May 07, 2018

i agree with MAC2032. Elvis promises to come to fix my shingles he improperly installed. and never shows up. This guy is scamming many people. Pay cash and warranty is never upheld. if you get your roof installed by this company you will get a sloppy job. Shingles not properly installed and not using proper nails. In my case water started leaking into my house within a few years from improper shingle installation. This company is clueless about roof installation overall.

Comments

• @Captain7817 thanks for captain7817. and post here to tell everyone we solved you problem .

thanks again

• @Captain7817 ast week one of my customer remind me to check someone complain . and yesterday one more customer friendly remind me to check somebody complain me . then I check and know what is going on .
    First I apologize for this unhappy customer
    Yes we did his roof on 2012 . And unfortunately last month may 5 happened very very strong wind storm( I heard from news they said that is the most strong wind storm since 54 years ago)
    . His shingle hinted by this wind storm and he called may 5. I answered his call and promised to fix for him next day . Unfortunately I didn’t make it coz too busy after wind storm .then he called me a couple of time, I alway answer his phone and told him i will send people there . May 7 I sent two people there around 6:00pm . Then don’t have enough long ladder to access his roof (3 storey high) roof (this is his house address : 144 park tree dr maple his phone number is 647 969.2451 Mark ). And that night his wife was very angry. I believed that night he wrote complain here . But next day may 8 we still send two people with 40’ ladder and fix for him . His neighbour(146 park tree maple, his phone : 416.888.3089 ) was very happy we can come back to fix for him and no
    Charge . And i don’t understand why he was so angry . Actually this time he should call his insurance company not me . But we still to fix for him even we only charge his roof $2400 on 2012 . For $ 2400 we take responsibility for his roof 10 years . and we keep our promise to come back and fix for him .
    Take this chance I apologize for all customers if I didn’t response on time for your small or big job . . i may not response right now. but I will go back for sure. coz I care my business.

thanks

• Ca
    Captain7817 May 08, 2018

@Captain7817 This complaint is resolved.

MAC2032 Dec 02, 2017

Do not use No.1 Safety Roofing, Inc you could be the next one they screwed. Elvis is not a man of his word or honors contract.

• HI, THIS IS ELVIS . one of my customer show me this complaint. Be honest, I don't know who you are . could you pls tell me who you are? so I can fix for you, it is true, sometimes customer called me, I say yes, coz small job, sometime I forgot, if I ignore you, I say sorry here, but I will fix for you ! is it ED from scarborough? pls thanks