NIITmisbehave, harashment and placement

A

Dear sir/madam

My name is arindam mukherjee from niit camac street kolkata. My student id is s110050100756. I am doing diploma in it in business system information track I completed my semestera successfully and everything was fine. Since the very beginning of my semesterb class which started from 1rst of april 2011 my new faculty name anuradha saha email id (Anuradha. [protected]@niit.com) misbehave with me neglect me and entire semester b she never solved my problem regarding my subject. And while teaching she always ask me will you pass? Instead of asking you understood this. And in semesterb mt1 exam also she ask me the same question during exam. And after exam when result come out I got the qualify marks. Where as most of the students where not qualified. After that our mt2 classes begin. And she stopped asking that question"will you pass?" instead of that she distract me from studies and she indirectly forced me stop attending class. I am human been I have some limitation of my patience. Then I off my class for a week. After that at last class of our semesterb she she said to me you will not b able to seat for the exam. I couldn't understand the reason. Then I talk to our class representative. And he said u have enough attendance to seat for the exam. And then I have been allowed to seat for my final exam. And in the exam hall the my machine were not worked then I ask her mam my machine is not working she didn't response me. And other student's machines were working properly. I tried to access remaining machines I was shocked none of machines were worked. She suppose to do something regarding this. Even she not respond me. And after half an hour she said go outside. And I was shocked and asking myself why she is doing this me again an again what mistake I made? She is our teacher she suppose to look after each and every one's problem. Many questions comes in my mind like"is this because I refused to take specialization or I not upgraded my course to semesterc or there is some other reason behind this. And then when everyone finished their exam I entered and sit for the exam. And then she said to me" you were being angry in my class hun now give your exam ". And I gave my final exam and I were not qualified. Then after that I went to fill up my supplementary form I fill up the form and went to submit the form to her she said i'll not take your form you know I have to handled lot's of form I will lost it. You submit the form to your class representative. I said ok and leave. Then I submit my form to class representative. And at the very next day I have been informed that my supplementary forms are canceled. I have to fill it up again and have to submit directly to my faculty. Then I did as she said. And yesterday I complete my exam. And after finishing of my exam she take me to a lady I don't know her name she must be our placement officer and I was insulted by that lady. She irritate me in fact my faculty and that placement officer both insult me more over I couldn't understand the reason. She said what jeans you have ware looking crap let me see did you stitch it yourself. Then she insult my father. And she continuously harass me frustrated me both of them together. And said right now you have to send me c. V you will get a job of rs.16, 000. I was shocked. A student suppose to get a bit time to prepare for interview she said weather you will attend the interview in couple of days or you will not get any other chance to attend any other interview. This is not fare now I loose my patience in extreme level. Sir/madam I taken admission in niit commitment of placement. Now I am wondering even i'll get my certificate or not. I am requesting you to take action regarding this issue..
Arindam mukherjee

• Ra
    ranun12 Oct 17, 2012

i take admission in ddnt dot net course at niit raj nagar ghaziabad center in niit .my faculty is GAURAV SIKKA.
    when i just take admission i highly surprised with the infrastructure but all the faculties have a pre planning the convince the students and eat commission after enrolling new students to another courses also including the dot net trainer kutta gaurav sikka., iam happy with infrastructure but the whole staff is a bunch of ### holes excluding one ladies faculty her name is jyoti.(oracle trainer)..
    gaurav sikka have no knowledge of .net he always says i am ex trainer in wipro then i leavee wipro and promoted to niit (mujhe to lagta hai sala jhoot bolta tha khud ko professional aur experienced banane k lye taki baccho ko dusre courses me admission dilwakar dalali kha sakoo.)
    he dont have any knowledge of .net he always tried to make fool of students when we ask him for the problem he said mail me this coding i will send you the solution and many times he said we will discuss the topic within 5 minutes and after asking again he said tomarrow he always aise hi goli deta rehta tha madar chod.malum nai niit walon ne us chutia ko .net ka trainer kaise bna diya.
    usey kuch ata toh tha nai bs slides padh kar suna deta tha students ko.

I have a very bitter taste from niit raj nagar ghaziabad. the infrastructure is good but all the staff is ### hole type.i am not studied by all teachers but my trainer is completely an ### hole pig.

• So
    Soniya Singh Dec 05, 2011

hi everyone.I have enrolled for a course at NIIT which is DJVT.
    if you have MT1(oracle and PLT) then send my EMAIL id.
    [email protected]

• Ar
    ARINDAM MUKHERJEE Nov 23, 2011

My name is Arindam Mukherjee. My student id is s110050100756.I was wrong . NIIT is very good institution. Whatever, I wrote about NIIT was my mistake. I am getting placement assistance. Like, I have already walk for interview referred by our placement officer.Like I have attended interview at LIMTEX INFOTECH, FACT INDIA PRIVATE LTD, ITC, BRAND POWER INDIA . NIIT is giving me lots of opportunity and helping me to built my career. I couldn't believe that, I will be get all these opportunities from NIIT. And today I am proud to call my self as an NIITIAN. And I apologies for whatever I wrote about NIIT In my previous comment...

• Al
    alec68 Nov 22, 2011

Hello Everyone!!!

I have enrolled for a course at NIIT which is DJVT( joined in middle of july ) ..I have paid the fee of Rs. 40, 000/- in installments...
    Our faculty was ANITHA ( Don't know anything about Course ), I don't know how NIIT people took her as faculty to teach computer courses, thinks that knows everything but I BET she don't know anything about JAVA. I had to say about another lady who is DEPPA SREE who is the Team Leader here at Basheerbagh does NOTHING for students.

Actually the course is for 99 days but till now the course is not completed and it is around 120 days..
    The reason I am complaining about NIIT is they focus on Sales No education delievery, there are two Labs here at Basheerbagh not more than 25 systems will work correctly. The Faculty here are untrained with no professionalism in any of them. I think they will come from SLUM Areas specially ANITHA..

At the time of joining no will explain you about " there will be Module tests, Needs to do Project, Attendence Mandatory, You need to get minimum of 50% in Module Tests to attend Interview, etc., ..They will simply say if you join 99 days course you will get a Job ". This is a BIG FRAUD..

I got around 70% in two module tests and its time for 3rd Module test.. As I said I have paid the Fee in installments here I need to pay last installment Fee..I haven't paid the last installment fee due to family problems and took permission from bloody DEEPA SREE that it will take to clear the remaining amount and she sait O.K..When I went to class next day she removed my name from attendence and after the class I went to DEPPA SREE and enquired about it she simply said FEE DUE..

Now, ANITHA and DEEPA SREE both haven't gave permission to write the 3rd Module exam because of NO attendence..I had attended each and every class since they removed my name from attendence..now they say its your problem as you not paid the Fee we will not give permission to write the EXAM..
    So I applied for Supplymentary Exam for 3rd Module and got 62% in it. Now they are irritating me to do Project..

With the knowledge of (What ANITHA is taught us ) we can't even write a SIMPLE JAVA program and how can we do a Project..???????????????

Another restiction is that we need to do project in LAB itself where there is no proper systems to each and every one..No atmosphere to sit and do in the LAB here...Mainly NO ONE to support in the LAB for doubts..

Out of 120 days ANITHA taught us only 50 classes and remaining days in the LAB..
    No one has placed in any company till now and I see only 2 compaines to came foe placements that too small compaines where the pay is Rs. 8000/- per month...

They will keep the Placement news in NOTICE BOARD but no company will come to Institute..When we ask Placement officer who is JESSIE, she tells they will come tomorrow or day after tomorrow, etc.,

I request please terminate ANITHA and DEEPA SREE immediately...because they are unfit for faculty...

And please forward this complaint to NIIT directors so that they will know what is happening in NIIT centers...

I never or ever recommend anyone to join NIIT...This is a BIG FRAUD INSTITUTE...

Better you can go and join any coaching center in AMEERPET, HYDERABAD...They will teach more than NIIT with less FEE..

You will LEARN nothing from NIIT expect " How to FRAUD people "...!!!

I repeat please terminate ANITHA and DEEPA SREE from their JOBS immediately..!!!

I will be greatful to you if it happens as early as possible...!!!

Regards,

Very Very Disappointed Student of Fraud Institute (NIIT).