Having problems with Newsmax Media?

Newsmax Media Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 485 4350 (Head Office)
+1 888 766 7542 (Financial Services & Publications)
P.O. Box 20989
Thu8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Newsmax Media Customer Service. Initial Newsmax Media complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Newsmax Media above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Newsmax Media. Discuss the issues you have had with Newsmax Media and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Newsmax Media Complaints & Reviews

Newsmax MediaBob Seller Outburst

So, Bob Seller wanted to stay on point with free speech? Wow. Meanwhile, the left can freely defame anyone with bogus accusations, we've all seen evidence on the contrary for most of there vindictive most aggravating attacks on the right and the true POTUS--but Americans and MSM have to simply allow them to stifle just one side? Because... tell me again how freedom of speech works for one side only? The hubris is jarring. Bob Seller should in the least apologize. he was unprofessional and immature. In the meantime, I'm done with Newsmax thanks to Bob and his disrespectfully treatment to a guest (The Pillow Guy) and worse his no apology--what a [censored]s. I guess OAN is for the time being the only real fair and balance News. I gave up 20 years of watching Fox and was loving Salcedo, Kelly, and Stinchfield in particular. I'll make sure my bullhorn will tout #Boycott for you fine folks on letting Seller get away with this nonsense.

Newsmax MediaNews

Your news anchor Bob Sellers was Very rude to the my Pillow guy! We all need to hear evidence about Election fraud, to just dismiss it is so unprofessional of Bob Sellers and Newsmax as a whole! Don't forget who made Newsmax popular fast please correct your anchors immediately so you don't lose your viewers! After all it was Trump supporters who got behind Newsmax and stood up against folks like CNN who want to shut down Newsmax

Newsmax MediaBiased reporting

When did NewsMax decide to be closed to the idea that voter fraud - to the point of overturning a fairly won election - did not occur? When did NewsMax decide to join the cancel culture? The way you treated Mike Lindelll was sad (at the minimum) and of left minded reporting (even worse). I deleted your app and will put you in the Swamp with the rest. Good luck, Newsmax who?

JasJohnson Feb 04, 2021

Bob sellers should be fired. I liked newsmax till the way he treated the Mike Lindell. If Bob isn't fired I will not be watching news max anymore.

• Jg
          JGoat Feb 03, 2021

What is the status of the "host" who disrespected a guest on the show? Mike Lindell was treated horribly and I am sorry that I have given my time to Newsmax and might just go back to Fox!!

Newsmax MediaNot addressing lies!

Disappointed in newsmax today.. To allow a democrat on and lie and say that trumps approval rating is really low as an outgoing president and no one objects to this rhetoric is disgusting. Then saying trump didn't really do anything while he was in office... I had to turn the channel... When lies are not addressed people begin to believe that narrative. Please address all lies or you will become like all the other news media.. Please don't become another fake news...

Newsmax MediaCommercials

I left cable tv because I was sick of all the commercials and a few in particular... Rhat [censored] pillow guy... My pillow. That guy was on every commercial break and now he's on your broadcast. That's why I left fox news 1/3 of their air time is commercials... Its all about $ greed. And your headed the same direction. Popularity gone to your head... Please don't run off viewers like myself and others because of all the commercials especially ones like my pillow... People are sick to death of this guy and we will leave just like we did fox news when we found newsmax. Be careful greed is destroying everything

Newsmax MediaAd on loop

I love newsmax more than fox one america its damn awesome and not same ol same ol donald is wonderful oence should be a sait type crap but... It has a very minor flaw that my 72 year old mind explodes over"this is newsmax..."over and over and ove again during breaks.Come on guys do you know how f — irritating that is? Maybe you brush it off as minor bs but im very close to watching some other news channel and advertisers if it doesnt stop. Just dead air would be ok. But please kill that loop its irritating as I am right now... Get it? Thanks... Your biggest fan

• Bu
                burtman0125 Jan 17, 2021

I agree with them. Looping that news max commerical is so iritating that I am ready to turn off the show and look for news elseware. Ehat do you get out of running the same commerical 14 times. The music is also iritating. NewsMAX, you can do better than rhis!!! Why dont you just put up something that says we will be back on in 4 minutes. That would atlast give me time to make a cup of coffee. COME ON, GET IT TOGETHER. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FELS THIS WAY!

Newsmax Mediaads

Email flooded with ads the will not stop when unsubscribed several times a week. When checking the unsubscribe box to see if the unsubscribe notification went through a window opens stating the unsubscribe notice is not been in the system more than 10 days. Ive been unsubscribing for 10 weeks 100's of times. How can I stop these junk mail on a mac?

Newsmax Mediaspam

I am getting Spam three or four times a day. The email addresses don't seem legit. Company addresses in the emails always are for PO boxes.

You can unsubscribe to one email ... See link below ... But you can stop news.Newsmax.com from sending more spam. The link below is a png file with an imbedded link that goes to news.newsmax.com. All the spam uses links imbedded png links. They all go to News Max and it seems impossible to filter or block the emails too since they use the png file as a way to hide the link from filter tools.

I.pinimg.com/originals/7b/44/97/7b44972d76440fa1f8ee688bfae483f8.png

spam
                spam

Newsmax MediaMany different products

Getting spam emails from Newsmax after months and months of unsubscribing using their unsubscribe links.
                  Heres a email address from one of their spam emails http://news.newsmax.com/?KKIDXZexP4xyTpGwxqFvyW2nfsyDtJIZK&http://%ef%bc%aa%ef%bc%b9%ef%bd%86%ef%bc%a5%ef%bc%ad%ef%bd%8d%ef%bc%ab%ef%bd%95%ef%bc%a1%ef%bd%99%ef%bd%98%ef%bc%b7%ef%bc%a8%ef%bd%85%ef%bd%81%ef%bc%8e%ef%bc%b3%ef%bc%ae%ef%bc%af%ef%bd%97%ef%bd%84%ef%bc%a5%ef%bc%a1%ef%bc%ac%ef%bd%89%ef%bc%b4%ef%bc%8e%ef%bc%a9%ef%bc%ae%ef%bc%a6%ef%bc%af/5005.t/1195YB101Ix1.01uns249pb/yRoW
                  Looks like it was sent by this person below
                  tam.[protected]@googlemail.com

Newsmax Magazine — renewal not authorized or requested.

Newsmax magazine charged me under an automatic renewal in which I never authorized. I was just notified by my...

Newsmax MediaUnethical news service.

Very unethical news service. Their news are super crazy and full of anger and hate! When I wanted to comment an article and expressed my opinion they deleted it because I had an opposite opinion. My friend recommended this Newsmax website and told that it was very informative and etc. Well, if you are full of hate then this site is exactly for you.

Newsmax Solo AdvertisingNewsmax Joseph Fuentes High Promise Under Delivery Service With No Show of Responsibility as Promised and Lack of Proof! Internet

On May 22nd I made a contact with Newsmax via their rep named Joseph Fuentes.

I wanted to advertise on their newsletter, after some negotiation I agreed to drop $1k (plus processing fees) to try their service that would run on 30th May 2015

Joseph convinced me to try them by telling me which offer works well for their audience, so i have this offer that i think will work well for their demographic. Joseph also gave the expected number of opens and clicks after i sent him my creative. He also said "I also wanted to let you know that if the send doesn’t do well that I’ll work to get you something extra done" that being said convinced me to gave my credit card info along with the Insertion Order.

After the mailing I noticed that the clicks were coming in really slow, i been using solo ads services from many providers and brokers so i know when something is not normal, so i contacted him but that time he said he as out of town, he was travelling and said he will check it when he returned.

So after the returning date i got back with him and that time the clicks completely dried out and i got only 129 unique clicks which is far from the expectation he suggested before i ordered this.

Now I know there is NO guarantee number of clicks but I have worked with many media/providers and when something wrong or not normal they will make amend or resent the ad.

When I asked about the delivery proof he went offline and until now he never replied my last request to give me screenshot of delivery proof, i wanna see how many email sent and opened because for 100K mailing list is not normal even for the worst creative.

So I feel like being robbed and this is the worst experience for me so far in buying media, Newsmax I thought was a good company but his rep who gave me HIGH expectation and UNDER delivery really leave bad taste on my mouth.

Now he has promised that if something went wrong he will work something, he did offer me 30% discount on other mailing on their other list (health list) for my other offer... I mean seriously???? How can i trust to pay more with my first transaction went that bad?

Something not right, with other providers they will simply mail again and make sure i got normal clicks without me paying extra charges, this is a serivce based business and they treat customer like crap. Remember how he ignored me after i asked for some delivery proof. He was only nice and very responsive before i put my money down.

I can not tolerate this bad service and will let others know about Newsmax problem.

I include the screenshot of the chats with the rep on this file.

Newsmax.comNo comments allowed, control freaks

Wow from all the comments sure looks like it's a scam site! Well what do you expect from conservatives, they don't comprehend the meaning of the word honesty. They try to steal elections, what makes you think they wouldn't steal from their followers. The people who follow them are by their very nature the most impressionable among us. That's who the conservative party targets, those easily bought and sold. If their fear mongering messages were enough to get one to subscribe in any fashion, me thinks they deserve each other!

You can always spot a site owned by the conservative party; No comments allowed. Control freaks!

Newsmax.comStay away from this website

I was just searching google for a project for one of my classes when a window popped up out of nowhere: "Romney vs. Obama. Urgent National Poll". Since I've heard of the "polls" being talked about in the news, and I do plan to vote in a few days, I decided to answer the poll's questions. When done, I waited for the confirmation email" to "confirm my votes". It never came. I thought that was kind of odd.

Well, it made complete sense why when I googled "Newsmax". It is "conservative" website. I guess they don't like my answers, and therefore, refuse to count it. (I've never heard of Newsmax before this. I thought I'm participating in a random national poll. oh well.)

Newsmax Franklin Prosperity ReportUnauthorized Credit card Charges

I ordered a free book from Newsmax, by doing so they trick me into giving them my credit card number. Now I get a credit card bill for $ 59.00 for a subscription to some kind of Franklin Report, the I never subscribe. I did not order it. I do not want it. I called to cancel and asked for refund but was put on hold for 20 minutes and gave up on 10/16/2012. I emailed the same day for cancellation and refund by get no reply to date.

Newsmax.comMonths after unsubscription request they still send me news and 3rd party ads

Months after unsubscription request they still send me news and 3rd party ads! It is a part of Tea party/Jewish lobbiest business. Nowadays all they publish is how Arabs hate US and Israel and want to destroy! There news a day is too much of a hate publishing, it sounds more like brainwashing of American citizens. Almost after every news to continue reading you end up some sort of ex cia agent Gen. Hayden newsmax news and asked to pay for subscription to be able to read any further!

• Tr
                                  truenightfalls Feb 01, 2013

It's been over a week for me and they wont stop!

NewsMax StoreNever received book that I've purchased

NewsMax Store or NMX! I purchased a book from them which I never received. I tried to contact them but without any result. If they can’t send me a book why they didn’t tell it to me. They must return money for the things they never sent. I am very upset.

• On
                                    onefuncapt Dec 07, 2013

Their offer sounds too good to be true, plus it is tied into a few automatic renewals (my first warning flag). I am going to try it (for $1.97 but then they have my credit card #).Will post my results here

• Cu
                                    Customer Service Employee Jul 24, 2012

As part of the Newsmax customer service team, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. We take these types of situations seriously. We have long maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you would, please call [protected] [Monday through Friday 9 am to 10 pm ET]. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction, and strongly encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience so we may do so. Thank you.

NewsmaxI feel harassed, avoid at all costs

I decided when getting two or three emails a day. Offering per tinent information for only $1.00 that I no longer wanted anything to do with this company and followed the outlined procedure to unsubscribe a week and a dozen emails later led me to this point.

My requests have been ignored though I've been told processing will take 24-48 hours.

I feel harassed.

NMX*Newsmax MagazineUnauthorized automatic renewal

Newsmax magazine charged me under an automatic renewal in which I never authorized. I advised them via their website but never got an acknowledgement. A dispute also went to my credit card company, but newsmax claimed that they have no record of cancelling. So I put in another dispute to the credit card company. It still has not been resolved.

AnotherTime Jul 10, 2015

Newsmax is still continuing with this shady automatic renewal practice.
                                        While I did a trial membership over three years ago, and canceled it. I noticed that I was renewed for another newsletter that I didn't order every year since then.
                                        So, check your credit card statements closely if you do the same as I did..

• Cs
                                        CS1422 Feb 13, 2012

In addition to the disclosures made at the time of the offer, Newsmax Media makes additional disclosures:

1. With the delivery of the discounted product, we send a large written notice reminding purchasers they accepted the premium product with their agreement to allow for automatic check or credit deduction at the end of the subscription term if they did not cancel.

2. 45 days prior to the automatic deduction, Newsmax Media’s subscription Fulfillment Company, a nationally recognized firm, sends a notice by mail to all subscribers, reminding them their subscription is up for renewal. The customer has the option to cancel.

3. On the credit card statement used for the automatic deduction, the company includes an 800 number for consumers to call if they wish to dispute the deduction. The company policy is to give a full and prompt refund to customers who dispute the deduction.

In all cases, the company policy is that the customer can cancel at any time for a full refund. If you would, please call [protected] [Monday through Friday 9 am to 10 pm ET]. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction, and strongly encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience so we may do so.
                                        Additionally, the company conforms to all Federal Trade Commission rules, and does not disclose the financial data of its customers to any third party. We make it a priority to treat all customers fairly and in a timely manner. Thank You

martha landry Feb 11, 2012

think twice befored, doing a loan on the internet.

martha landry Feb 11, 2012

never dooo a loan on the internet.

• Do
                                        Donnie Vashir Feb 11, 2012

Automatic renewal is a way to take your money without asking. I do not use people that do this because they often are not honest.

Newsmax.com — More people should file official complaints about Newsmax.com

I made the mistake of giving credit card information to read Meltdown on Mainstreet. There were some...