Newport Shorts Boxthe whole carton is stale

D

The packs were all stale !!! And some were bent yo ucan see it in the picture shown below.. I buy a carton every week i have never had this happen but i do think that a refund or an exchange would be nice.. cigarettes are really expense these days but im loyal to my brand i will not smoke another brand... they gave me headaches and a awful taste in my mouth... in my book this is unacceptable here is the number on the boxes [0 263041 8] the ink jet on the box is [9W170550] 13:16... [the inkjet on the carton is BW170550 13:16] the bar code number is [0 [protected] 9].. i have attatched pictures of all the ink jets and barcodes... And if needed i belive i might still have my recipt..

• To
    tomsdiner39 Jan 22, 2010

i get stale newports all very frequently, and when they are stale, they are terrible, i have a carton right now, and when you take them back to the store, they look at you like your crazy. I buy my cigarettes from small stores and i know they don't like to take them back, and hate to do that, wish Newport would something about it. This has happened to me many times.