Newegg.comvery dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com!

D

I am very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com. I don't know if it is true for all CS representative but mine was awful. I received a defective CD Rom that I called and received a RMA number to return. This was a rush order so I asked if I returned it via overnight express if she could get a replacement out to me right away. She assured me she would rush it through the system. Well, here I am a week later with her telling me she's sorry but it has to go through the process that takes 3 - 5 days business days (and this is the 6th). It is apparent she has not done a single thing to rush this through the system. I told her I wanted a refund and I would go to a company that I could download this program online as there is too much work being missed by not having this program and I am falling behind. She told me no refunds on CD's again sorry. She flat out lied to me and I intend on complaining to the corporate officers if I can get some email addresses. I did receive an email today saying it would take them 3 more days to inspect this item. Will never buy from this company again, I know it was not their fault the disc did not work but when a customer service agent tells you they will rush your job through and go ahead and spend $20. to next day air the item back, you want to believe them. She should give me a refund on the wasted postage, really a terrible customer service experience. Bottom line is this woman could care less, she has lied to me and done absolutely nothing to get a working disc out to me. She was totally useless in this case and I thing Newegg.com is sadly mistaking when they say that all of their customer service agents are fully trained. Don't know what they were trained in but it is not customer service.

Newegg.com
132 South 6th Ave.
La Puente, CA [protected]

RESOLVED

• Newegg International's response · Jun 29, 2009

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to post your kind review. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused you. Also, we apologize for the delayed response. Nevertheless, we would really like to speak to you to see what we can do for you in this matter. At your earliest convenience please contact me personally at alex.a.[protected]@newegg.com or via phone at [protected] ext 25040 so I may further assist you in this matter.

Sincerely,

Alex Villarino
    Newegg.com

• Pa
    pauline m. kettler Nov 28, 2007

When we arrived at K-Mart Store #7753, we walked into the store and there were no carts available, so we had to go outside to get a cart. We started shopping and the store was a complete mess. I was so disappointed that we just got what we needed, and some of the merchandise we wanted was not available. I love going to Sears because the stores are always so neat, but not K-Mart.

• Ev
    Evie Grimm Nov 28, 2007

I had fun in kmarts xmas spot, walmart doesnt even compare!!!

• Re
    Rene A. Paddock Nov 28, 2007

I was given a receit at KMart that said I should go to kmartfeedback.com and fill out a survey with the chance of winning $2500. I can find no such survey nor website. What is going on?

• Do
    Donalee Turner Nov 28, 2007

I also spend 1/2 hour looking for the web site kmartfeedback.com and couldn't find any opportunity to register for the $2500.00. I guess if we can't find the place to register I guess that makes sure no one can win the $2500.

• Be
    Betty Oreilly Nov 28, 2007

What a joke---"complete a survey and you may win $2,500.00

I entered the Monroe, NC Kmart store and let me tell you, it was
    a dirty mess. Boxes in every isle, things opened and not put back on the shelf. To top it all off, I purchased a ladies winter jacket.
    The cashier did not even put it in a bag, but I knew enough to keep my receipt out. Of course there was not security at the door.

All I can say is Thank God there is Wamart!

mary kay Nov 28, 2007

I had no problems with my visit to kmart thanks

• Tb
    T.Board Nov 28, 2007

I recieved a a reciept that said register to win a $2500 gift card and I could not find the website.Is there a such thing.

• De
    deiby r jimenez Nov 28, 2007

I am very satisfied with the customer service in kmart department store, and I feel very well because everything
    that I looking for ,like department store kmart have, and I say thank god because st. thomas us vi have kmart stores.

I think that kmart is the best economic department store, and I think if kmart store was not in the island the arabs store kill everybody with the prices, I buy huggies 30 diapers #5 for 12.99 in kmart store and in the arabs store the same one cost 19.99 . to buy in kmart department store is the best.

• De

the worse internet store experience of ever
    I bought an laptop and they stopped the order 3 times:
    1 - for billing address problem;
    2 – because they made a mistake correcting my billing address;
    3 – for applying $10 courtesy discount adding the amount instead of reducing the total amount.
    finally the they voided my order because the system automatically rejected an order if it is placed for more that 3 days.
    the worse internet store experience of ever
    I'll never buy to them
    I'll never advise to buy to them
    Massimo

• Hu
    hung Nov 24, 2008

i bought a computer at newegg that was set 230 volts. heres the question, why would you sell something at 230 volts in the u.s.? when usa uses 115 volts. of course my power supply blew up and newegg blames the manufacturer.

• Di
    Diane Feb 20, 2009

You cannot redeem a New Egg gift certificate without giving them your credit card number even though there is no balance due. Stacy said it is just their policy.