The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Newegg.com — very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com. I don't know if it is true for all CS representative but mine was awful. I received a defective CD Rom that I called and received a RMA number to return. This was a rush order so I asked if I returned it via overnight express if she could get a replacement out to me right away. She assured me she would rush it through the system. Well, here I am a week later with her telling me she's sorry but it has to go through the process that takes 3 - 5 days business days (and this is the 6th). It is apparent she has not done a single thing to rush this through the system. I told her I wanted a refund and I would go to a company that I could download this program online as there is too much work being missed by not having this program and I am falling behind. She told me no refunds on CD's again sorry. She flat out lied to me and I intend on complaining to the corporate officers if I can get some email addresses. I did receive an email today saying it would take them 3 more days to inspect this item. Will never buy from this company again, I know it was not their fault the disc did not work but when a customer service agent tells you they will rush your job through and go ahead and spend $20. to next day air the item back, you want to believe them. She should give me a refund on the wasted postage, really a terrible customer service experience. Bottom line is this woman could care less, she has lied to me and done absolutely nothing to get a working disc out to me. She was totally useless in this case and I thing Newegg.com is sadly mistaking when they say that all of their customer service agents are fully trained. Don't know what they were trained in but it is not customer service.
132 South 6th Ave.
La Puente, CA [protected]
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Newegg.com Complaints & Reviews
- Newegg.com - if you get cheated in newegg marketplace, newegg won't help
- NewEgg - online scam
- Newegg.com - refuses return, says item I sent them is not the one they sent me (but it is!)
- Newegg.com - do not buy anything as a gift from newegg
- NewEgg - extremely frustrated w/ newegg's return policy
- Newegg.com. Cn - awful customer service
- Newegg.com - avoid newegg if you're the type of person who wants their coverage plans to be well worth the extra money
- NewEgg - selling defective products
- Newegg.com - big scam site, don't give them you're credit card information
- NewEgg - delivery, a horror story