New Horizon Family Petsdead puppy

On 1-13-18 I purchased a French Bulldog from Belanda Uwadiale in Jacksonville, NC. The puppy came with a health warranty. When we got home I immediately took the puppy to the vet for a check up. At that time I told my vet the puppy was frequently vomiting. I tried feeding him smaller more frequent meals, but he kept vomiting. When I noticed he was getting thinner I took him back to my vet. After extensive testing it revealed the puppy had congenital malformation of the esophagus. His food could never reach his stomach & he was starving. My vet said there was no treatment. I contacted Ms. Uwadiale & mailed her my vets report. She said I would have to get a second opinion. I did & it confirmed the first report. I contacted the breeder again. She said I would have to have the dog autopsied. I did. It confirmed the diagnosis. Now she refuses to honor the warranty, or replace the puppy. She will not refund my money. Never buy a dog from Ms. Uwadiale at New Horizon Family Pets 215 Shamrock Dr. Jacksonville, NC 28540. Her email is [protected]@yahoo.com. She is on FB. Her phone numbers are [protected], [protected] & [protected]. I even called the vet she said she used for her puppies & they said they had never seen the puppy. So be ware of this breeder!