Netgear N300 Router — defective product and customer service
I bought a Netgear router that was defective. I called Netgear twice and left them an email. You can not understand the techs. They said to return the router to Staples but Staples will not take it back. Now I'm stuck with a $70 router that doesn't work. I filed complaints with the BBB to no avail. Don't buy Netgear and don't shop at Staples!
More Netgear N300 Router Complaints & Reviews
- Netgear - terrible customer support
- Netgear - Gearhead - lousy support, poor product knowledge, fraudulent sales techniques, very long wait times and dropped calls and no resolution
- Netgear N150 Wireless Router - lousy tech support
- Netgear - fraud?
- Netgear N600 Router, Wndr3700v2 - bad support
- Netgear - dropped connections
- Netgear - unecessary charged
- Netgear - netgear
- Netgear - pathetic product, pathetic support
- Netgear Wireless Router - rip off