Netellerneteller refuse to refund money which I deposited!

A Review updated:

Hi
On 7 april I made the terrible mistake of depositing funds in a neteller account. The verification process was a nightmare and soon realised that they were not interested in the verification as they have no intention of refunding my money. On monday 10 april they claim to have refunded my deposit and was told to wait for the refund. After many emails and phonecalls to them I get told that they refunded the money but my bank rejected the payment and they required a bank account to refund the funds. My bank have confirmed that no refund was ever received from netller adn were amused that they would reject a refund! Being an importer I am wise to this scam and refused to give them by bank details. I have emailed them from a different email address as they have blocked my email address and they still refuse to reply to my emails. Even their complaints department have never replied from day one ie 7 april. Just beware of this company as it is clear they are out there to scam innocent people!

• Me
    Meggzy Jul 18, 2019

Wish that I've seen these earlier before making the same mistake that you did :(((

• Hi