• Go
    God Father Apr 10, 2009

Actully guys i know everyone is mad but i think we should all cool down and think about this carefully because its easy to trash people. i know personnely that neoset is working with customers who cant get there money back from Visa or other card company to fill there order or offer them something else so i think you guys should stop trashing.

• Ex
    ex employee Apr 09, 2009

i need a job

• Er
    eroseman Apr 09, 2009

yes they are cheats but i need a job anybody out there wishing ot hire a great sales person?

chatter Apr 09, 2009

i always doubt when persons dont identify themselves... obviously i have nothing else to do but chat on useless chat forums like this one and trash people .. ...

• Cu
    customer Apr 09, 2009

but i did buy furniture there and dident get it but called credit card and got my refund..thanks karl

• Cu
    customer Apr 09, 2009

i also worked for this company and movedon because i found something better. its ok to work in retail but hey guys as designers we are better! good luck in your new job seek! check out workopolis and under designer section it works guys, also check out arido they sometimes post to.

• Us
    user Apr 09, 2009

Bad news everybody!

I tried to contact Neoset Head office, using the phone number shown on their webpage and I got the message: "We're sorry, the number dialed is not in service"

I hope Eleanor Reynolds (and Neoset in general) doesn't get away with this huge scam she pulled off.

There are currently 28 complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau of Canada against Neoset, and 20 of them were closed because Neoset never responded (what a surprise!).

BEWARE: Also, avoid at all costs buying in a place called ABODE... it's the same Neoset with a different name (as shown on the BBB webpage)

There must be something that can be done to bring these scammers to justice, and to make them pay back the money they stole.

• Ex
    ex employee Apr 09, 2009

I am also in a dispute for wages unpaid and I agree 100 percent do not buy from NEOSET! Eleanor and Greg Pappas are liars and cheats!! I also think that they are having an affair!

• Us
    user Apr 06, 2009

I also fell into the Neoset false advertising trap. They offer discounts and tax-free furniture, but never deliver it... and while you keep waiting for it, they're using your money for something else.

Eleanor Reynolds is really a liar and lacks customer service and ethics... please don't even go near Neoset, we shouldn't be patronizing somebody as dishonest as Mrs. Reynolds!!!

• Fr
    Freespirit Apr 02, 2009

I think that Maryjane is the ex-director herself!!! I'm not surprised that her comment doesn't make any sense.

I also heard that she's out and looking for a job herself, and you won't believe it, she is upset that people have been trashing her on 'cyberspace', wow!

• Ad
    Adelina Apr 01, 2009

I also was an employee of Neoset Canada for approximately three weeks. I along with a few other employees left after we were informed that we would not be receiving a paycheque due to financial difficulties. After numerous failed attempts to get my wages paid to me, I have now submitted a claim to the Ministry of Labour and to the Better Business Bureau. How can Neoset still be conducting business as usual? They even have signs LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME EMPLOYEES (What! to work for free????). We have a very flawed system!

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM NEOSET CANADA AT THIS TIME.

PS - What does Maryjane mean by her comment???

• Fr
    Freespirit Mar 29, 2009

With regard to Neoset Canada, I recently learned that Eleanor Reynolds is not responsible for the financial side of the business, and retract any comments made about her.

maryjane Mar 28, 2009

maybe you need half a brain or dont have one