Nature Cleansewon't answer phone for me to cancel membership

J

I have been sent a free trial of Nature Cleanse that was definately not free. I have been trying to cancel it and noone will answer the phone and there is no website to cancel at. I am going to be billed $88.00 a month now for this product b/c they have fake phone numbers! I am not happy! I only want to cancel it!!!

Carol Aug 12, 2016

I ordered the 14 day free trial of this product, tried to cancel it and it's virtually impossible. They have taken money out of my checking account for $88.00 plus another $1.00 for some reason. They gave me this website to dispute the charge.I only had the product for two days not 14 days. The person on the phone listed tells me know one there can cancel it.I want my money back and this canceled immediately.Look at all the complaints guess I'm not the only one here with the same problem. Someone needs to get back to me ASAP before I take this any further. Just give me back my money!!!

• La
    Larry D. Martin Jun 10, 2016

My wife and I are retired, I saw this on tv and thought it might be something that would help us. So I ordered it. Well with health problems we didn't get around to taking the product. I didn't see the part where you have 14 days to try the product then you will be billed for the full amount. I was under the impression that according to the tv commercial it was $5.95 for the bottle plus shipping and if you liked the product then you could order the product. Well to my surprise I received another bottle in the mail on 6/29/09. The shipping order terms and conditions. You will have 12 days {5 deivery, 7 usuage} from your order date to evaluate the product. I didn't order the product. This is a very dective and underhanded sham and should be stopped by federal goverment. They don't give a phone no on the shipping order, you have to get a magifing glass and look on the bottom of the bottle. So now I'm sure that it is dective and a way to get peoples money for probley nothing in the pills, since I haven't taken any yet and I'm sure won't. I've learn't a very hard lesson. Don't believe anything you see about a product especially if they say a bottle for just $5.95. You better read the small print even if your retired get a magifing glass. Get ready to get screwed by the shippers of this product if you can't see the small print or believe what you see on tv.

jodysd Jun 10, 2016

They have done the same to me!Both companies. ! 1 charge was $99.90! SCAMMERS!

J. Carter

• Jl
    J L Davis Jun 10, 2016

I tried to order a free trail of nature cleanse and Advanced Acai Berry, it came up that my credit card did not go through due to some banks might not approve this type of tranaction. So I just forgot about it. The next thing I know theres a charge for the free trial from advcanced acai berry and the nature cleanse about a week apart. Then I have an unauthorized withdrawl for $88.00 And another $1.00 for nature cleanse. I would have never paid this much for a botlle without trying it . It makes you feel sick!

J Davis

• Ke
    Kee-ki Jun 10, 2016

You would think there would be laws against this kind of business practice. I was lucky in that I called, got a nice representative who understood that I simply could not afford the $88 + s/h charges. He did refund most of my money, but it really should not have happened in the first place.

I think the company needs to take some of their own product because they really full of s**t:)

• Je
    Jean Roper Jun 10, 2016

I too am a victim of Nature Cleanse. You have 14 days to cancel from the day you place your order. On the 14th day a new shipment is automatically shipped out and your credit card billed. It took approximately 9 days for the pills to arrive. After 4 days of taking this product I saw no difference in my weight. I called to cancel and was told it takes 60 days to see any true results. Do not believe them, this is just a con to keep charging your credit card $88 plus s & h for as long as possible. After 2 weeks I could not take it any longer, I constantly felt nauseous, experienced nonstop cramping, I became constipated, never lost any weight and became severely bloated. I implore everyone out there NOT TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT, THERE CLAIMS ARE FRAUDULANT!!!.

• Do
    Donna1279 Jun 10, 2016

We are told, on the company's site, that we are getting a product to try for 14 days FREE (and in very small print pay $5.95 for S&H). I accepted the S&H charge without problem. However when the item came it said in very, very small print on the invoice "the RISK FREE 12 day trial" consists of allowing 5 days for delivery and 7 days usage with a money back guarantee. They showed my order date as the 25th of June but it wasn't even mailed for 5 days! By the time the package arrived (July 6th) I had 1 whole day to try it.

When I saw the monthly charge ($93.95) for this product there was no way I'd continue using it; even if it worked like they said it would.

donna1279

• Ev
    eva sanders Jun 10, 2016

i ordered nature cleanse and was told it was a trail offer for 5.95, not only was i billed for the 5.95 they took out 88.00 and now i find out they are taking another 93.95 for next month. they will not refund and i have not received the product. I was on the news as a great product and also by Oprah . Little did I know I would be ripped off. They have my money and their product and all I got was screwed. Now I find I have to go to my bank and close my account.

• Do
    Donalda2008 Dec 06, 2014

[protected]. Current phone number. There idiots!!!

Caroline66 Dec 13, 2013

How did you cancel. I Need to cancel. Please help me

• Sk
    Skylarjade Nov 20, 2013

I'm contacting the better business burea and I believe everyone should. They are misleading and lie an admit they do!!!

• Mi
    Micoone Aug 12, 2011

I ordered the $1.95 trail bottle of Nature Cleanse on 10/30/10 and received it 5 days later. Next thing I know I’m getting billed on 11/18/10 and again on 12/03/10 for a total of $162.91. I had called and canceled and complained that there was nothing about a recurring monthly charge when I ordered through the promotional link online. The first I knew of any of this I had another bottle of the stuff in my mail. I sent the product back via registered mail and confirmed delivery with the thieves at NaturaCleanse but they still gave me the run around. When I asked to speak with the rep’s manager she said no manager was available. I want these people put out of business for good.

ChisL23 Jun 21, 2011

Natures Cleanse, by Pure Nutrients is a total scam and rip off. I saw a few months ago these products being sold on SOCIALSTEALS.com. I started to investigate, and months later I found out who was behind this scam. The name of the company is Intermark Media, now IMM Interactive ( www.imminteractive.com). The president of this company is Mike Krongel, who ran this scam, using his affiliate network to dupe consumers to buying his product, who I found out is now being sued by the FTC, for false advertising and promoting these scam products: http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/1023232/index.shtm . The number to the company is: [protected]. They were behind Pure Nutrients, as well as many other scam products such as Eternal ResV, which I also saw them selling on Socialsteals.com. Report them to the BBB, FTC, and your Attorney General, and stop them from doing this ever again. The FTC is already taking them down, but I’m sure our complaints can only help their case. Pure Nutrients SCAM!!! Intermark Media SCAM !!! IMM Interactive SCAM !!! Social Steals / Socialsteals.com SCAM !!!

• Bu
    burnedconsumer Dec 22, 2010

I ordered the $1.95 trail bottle of Nature Cleanse on 10/30/10 and received it 5 days later. Next thing I know I'm getting billed on 11/18/10 and again on 12/03/10 for a total of $162.91. I had called and cancelled and comnplained that there was nothing about a recurring monthly charge when I ordered through the promotional link online. The first I knew of any of this I had another bottle of the stuff in my mail. I sent the product back via registered mail and confirmed delivery with the theives at NaturaCleanse but they still gave me the run around. When I asked to speak with the rep's manager she said no manager was available. I want these people put out of business for good.

• St
    stacy nic Dec 02, 2010

I am having the same problems. Every month I am getting a bottle and I don't want it. Has anyone been able to stop this?

• Qu
    Quinn.Rozzell Nov 29, 2010

You can cancel with another # on their website

[protected]
    is a good number to try.
    Good luck, I got through with no issues.

• Qu
    Quinn.Rozzell Nov 29, 2010

You can cancel with another # on their website

[protected]
    is a good number to try.
    Good luck, I got through with no issues.

• August 8, 2009

To Whom It May Concern

I am the owner of the PureNutrients.com domain name.

I have received many complaints regarding products reported to have been ordered from a company using the name Pure Nutrients or Nature Cleanse.

Those products were not purchased from me or this web site and they were not purchased from any person or company that I am associated with.

Based on information I've received and reports on the internet, I believe the products were purchased from a company doing business as Pure Nutrients Products which sells products from the following web sites and possibly others.

PureNutrientsProducts.com

TheNatureSecret.net

HealthyOnLineLiving.net

DietGuideNow.com

CleanseMe.us

At the time of this writing, at the bottom of each of the above web sites, it says: "Copyright © 2009. www.PureNutrientsProducts.com All rights reserved."

You should read the "Terms and Condition" and "Privacy" policy of this company by clicking on those links on the company's web sites.

Here are some notes from the "Terms and Condition" page on the PureNutrientsProducts.com website. These notes were correct at the time of this writing but could change.

Take particular note of the following paragraph and what it means.

"Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another one month supply of Natural Cleanse and your credit card on file will be billed $88.00 plus $5.95 shipping and handling."

Here are some other notes from the "Terms and Condition" page:

"If you are enjoying Natural Cleanse, then do nothing and at the end of your 12 day trial period, (5 for delivery, 7 for usage), your credit card will be charged the full price of $88.00 for your first month's supply."

"You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service."

"You may contact our customer service department via our toll free phone number [protected] Customer Service representatives are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm EST."

You should also read the "Privacy" policy page thoroughly and take note of how this company collects and uses personal information.

The "Terms and Condition" page gives this name and address:

273 Walt Whitman RD
    Suite 274,
    Huntington Station, NY 11746.

Be aware that this web site (PureNutrients.com) has no association with the above named company!

I purchased the domain name PureNutrients.com in 2003. However, I have never used this domain name (until now to post this information), and I have never conducted business under the name of Pure Nutrients, PureNutrients.com, Pure Nutrients Products, or any similar name.

Do an internet search for "Pure Nutrients Products" or "PureNutrientsProducts.com" and you will find more information about this company.

Here is some information I found.

Go to the [redacted] web site and do a search for "Pure Nutrients".

/URL removed/?q5="pure nutrients"

This page gives suggestions on how to dispute the charges and get your money back: /URL removed/

Some reports list these email addresses:

[email protected]

And these addresses and phone numbers:

3280 Suntree Blvd. Ste 101

181 Marsh Hill Road
    Orange, Connecticut, 06477

• Cl
    clarea35 Dec 01, 2009

canceled product the day it came in. told i was removed and had to reorder to see a charge. this was at least 7-8 mos. ago. i now have charges on my debit card and cannot get anyone to answer the phone.

• Ne
    Nellie B Nov 21, 2009

I agree this company has fraudulent practices . If you read the end of their add they say
    There are no obligations abd that you can cancel at any time via their customer support line but they will not refund the money even if you return the merchandise.

• Ne
    Nellie B Nov 21, 2009

The number to call for Pure Nature is [protected] but it does n't do any good to call the Company as they won't refund your money. The fraud line to complain is
    [protected].--Name and address of the company is
    273 WEst Whitman Rd.
    Suite 274
    Huntington Station, New York 11746 Contact the better business bureau and make a complaint or call the fraud number

• Ar
    Aritusa Nov 21, 2009

no problems here with canceling. I was on hold for about 5 minutes. The rep was courteous and efficient.
    After answering their brief questions I was given a cancellation number and the account was closed. Sorry but I don't see the "scam" here. Everything that happened was spelled out if you took the time to read their websit.

• So
    soticked Oct 24, 2009

I tried the so called free trial when I wanted to cancel it took forever to get in touch with a LIVE person then they kept giving me the run around and was rude. Luckily I put an old phone so they don't call me and the card that I used was from an account that I didn't use much so I called my Credit Union explained the situation so they canceled that card and sent me another one. The Acai Berry somewhat works and the Nature Cleanse all it did was make me gain weight. It's all a fraud.

• Go
    GOT RIPPED OFF IN ARKANSAS Sep 21, 2009

If I was happy with this product I would of bought more AT MY OWN CONSENT!!! They took it upon themselves to deduct almost $100 for a little bottle of pills and told me it wasnt theyre problem. What a crappy way of doing business. I am a single mother with 2 kids and they drafted my gas money I needed to get to work for the week. Something needs to be done. I am cancelling my checking account just so they dont have my personal information anymore. Last time I will EVER try a "FREE" online trial.

carusobiz Sep 21, 2009

I forgot to mention I was on hold for less than 3 mins, and the rep was very accomodating. She actually offered my the membership/autoship for $29.95/mo which pretty much tells us it is way over priced. My cancellation was complete within 5 mins of dialing the phone. I called the same number given above [protected].
    Good luck people...I hope you all have the same experience as I did.

carusobiz Sep 21, 2009

This is just an FYI for everyone having issues with Nature Cleanse. I'm posting this not in defense of the company.
    I ordered the Trial on August 14, on august 18th I was charged the $88, even though I didn't receive the product until the 21st. That kind of pissed me off. Anyway on Sept 3rd I cancelled my membership, and I was not charged for Sept. I received an email confirmation with the cancellation confirmation the same day. I don't think this is a scam, I think they are ill-equipped to handle Trials, cancellations etc...

• Di
    ditzeekimmi Sep 07, 2009

I thought I was ordering a free trial sample of this product but there is apparent;ly no such thing. I was charged the $5.95 shipping and handling and then 1 week later $88! And I have NO product!! Can't reach anyone at the number listed and this item has so many different names, I can't find a website or email. DO NOT ORDER!

• Am
    amiesullivan Sep 02, 2009

I tried Nature Cleanse for the two week trial and, although I did see some results, I decided not to purchase the product. I called the "Customer Service" line located on my receipt that came with the product. At first, the gentleman I spoke to was accommodating and kind, however, when I informed him that I was interested in canceling my account, he became agitated. He gave me some cheesy telemarketing line like, "Well, OK, I can give you ten dollars off." I said, "Actually, I'd just like to cancel. Can you do that?" He said "Of course, I can get you fifteen dollars off. That's my final offer. You drive a hard bargain." I again replied, "No, thank you, I'd just like to cancel. Do you understand that I'm not interested at purchasing more of this product?" He then said, "All I'm authorized to give you is twenty dollars off. That's all I'm allowed to offer." I replied, "Do you understand that I no longer want the product and would like to cancel my account?" He said, "I guess I'm starting to." This was after about ten minutes back and forth. I asked, "Can you cancel the account for me? If you can't, can you put me on the line with the person who can?" He told me, "You're on the phone with the person who can." I then asked him for the FOURTH time if he could please cancel the account. I informed him that I work in Customer Service and sales and this is not an effective way to deal with customers. He then informed me that he didn't work in customer service, he worked in sales. I reminded him that I called the Customer Service Line and was connected to him. He then proceeded to whine about "...how hard this job can be...it can really get you down..." He spent the next five minutes rudely asking me, "What did I do wrong? If you're a great salesperson than can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?" I explained to him that the key to good customer service is KNOWING when a NO is a NO. I must have told him twenty times throughout our conversation that I was not interested in purchasing the product again. I confirmed that he understood. Then, he proceeded to ask questions like, "Well...did you actually use the product for two weeks? Did you really give it a chance to work? Why don't you want to give it another try? " I asked again, "Are you canceling my account?" Finally, he said, "Do you have access to your email? Check it. It's cancelled. Obviously the product didn't work for you." I checked my email, saw that the account had been cancelled, thanked the gentleman for doing so, told him to have a nice day and hung up the phone. If you are going to call the toll free number a Customer Service Line, then please, make sure that your sales representatives understand what that means. Sometimes, a cancellation is just that. While I understand the difficulties of a job in sales, that is not the customers' problem and should not be discussed with them. It is not my job to coach YOUR sales associates on bettering their abilities and when used as a sales tactic, frankly, I find it offensive. Dragging out a conversation rarely solves a problem and when a sales associate becomes argumentative, accusatory and sarcastic, it turns what should have been a simple situation into a complaint. I have no problem with your product, but I do take issue with the treatment that I received from your Customer Service Representative. Absolutely appalling.

• If this product was so honest and above board, why aren't we being provided with a legitimate name, address, and phone number for contact reference? I hate getting ripped off as much as the next guy and I fall into the same trapo as many of you have thinking that some day, someplace we're going to find an honest person with an honest offer that truly can be trusted to provide exactly what is stated without worrying over the "fine print". For example, when I tell someone my help is for free, there is no hidden agenda, no alterative motive. I am what I say I am. Of course, I also take the thought with me that I don't have to sit in front of Christ and and answer why I didn't want to act in a way that would please him.

• Td
    tddybrlvr Aug 25, 2009

When I received my product there was an invoice enclosed that included on the bottom:
    "For our Free Trial Customers Only:
    Terms and Conditions
    We are so confident that you will love Nature Cleanse that we are not only giving yo a free trial but also a Risk free 14 day money back guarantee. You will have 14 days from your order days to evaluate the product. You will be billed $88.00 on the 15th day of your order. If you are unhappy with the product cancel at anytime during that 14 day period and pay nothing except shipping and handling. If you do not cancel you will receive, every 30 days, a fresh one-month supply of Nature Cleanse as part of our delivery program of which you will be automatically belled $93.95 per month. There are no obligations, cancel at anytime via our customer service line at [protected]."

I called on Saturday August 22nd at around 5PM PST to cancel the product and no one answered the phone. I did receive a recording stating business hours. These hours are not stated on my invoice.
    When I called the following Monday at 11 Am PST I was informed the $88.00 was already pending my credit card. I called my bank and had them hear what supervisor Jesse @ ext # 126214 had to say. He insisted that I go to the website for the hours-although I had explained that they do not show on my invoice. I am still being billed the $88.00 which is going to overdraw my account.

I called a lawyer today. I think we can start a class action suit so if you are interested please contact me @ [email protected]

• Kc
    KC. Aug 21, 2009

This company charged my credit card the $5.95 shipping & handling for my “free” trial, then charged my credit card again a few days later for $88.00. My card was charged a 3rd time for $93.95, because “they were so sure I would be pleased with the results”, I was automatically being shipped a 2nd bottle. The “free trial” cost me the same amount of money as a regular shipment ($5.95 + $88.00 = $93.95). Deceptive advertising, to say the least.

I refused the 2nd shipment and am returning the unopened 1st bottle received for a refund. My credit card company has already been notified that I am disputing the charge.

If YOU had the same experience and Nature Cleanse has not resolved it, you have the right as a consumer to dispute it through your credit card, but you only have a limited period of time to do this, generally 30 days...Also, tell Nature Cleanse they have the option to resolve the problem with you right now, or you will dispute the charge via your credit card. This costs their company time and money to respond to the disputed charge (remind the customer service person of this), or speak to a supervisor and state the same facts. You should get much better resolution more quickly. You've already told them your intended action; they can make the choice how you proceed next.

• Ll
    lloydette Aug 17, 2009

This company and there other company Resvera are total scams!!! do not believe anything they say .they say its free only 99 cents for shipping then you get a charge for 87.13 and they keep sending it and there is no way to cancel because you can not reach them by phone or the internet.please call your credit card company and report this ...I'm retired and have lots of time on my hands .i look forward to nailing them!!! I now have a new project !!!LOOK OUT ###S!!!They also think they are very smart if you notice there is no return address other then hollywood florida...PAY BACKS ARE A ###!!!

• Ly
    Lynne from CT Aug 14, 2009

Agree - never received sample, no paperwork with the monthly package as I did not know how to return it. (I lost the web address) I could not find the site and when I found it, I did not see it there as the person from Nature Cleanse indicated. This writing at the bottom required very high reading glasses. Once in the area, terms were clear. Overall I will get charged for the bottle that was shipped before the sample and as they say their 30 day term is clear to anyone (I didn't see it on the first time) that I will have to keep the sample. I can return one bottle for a refund - I am looking forward to the number of months it takes to get a refund (they say 5 days after they receive the bottle).

• Ly
    Lynne from CT Aug 13, 2009

Fine print on order page does not give a purchaser a chance to return samples. Did not receive sample but received product without paperwork and they indicated I was late according to their billing terms. I paid $80 for this mishap and would caution everyone to look at every thing on a :"free trial" website.

• Ct
    ctorbett Aug 11, 2009

I made an order for the Nature Cleanse product. What I recieved was a bottle of an herbal product that in retrospect could have been purchase at a local store for about $10.
    Then I was charged the $88 on my account. When I called to cancel any further orders. I got a customer service rep who could barely speak English and could not understand my question. I asked for a supervisor the rep had trouble putting me on hold and getting a supervisor. When I talked with the super I got the run around like "you failed to cancel in the trial period". I asked what I got for my $88 and the bottle that I was holding in my hand was it. I ased for a full refund and was told that I would have to return the product first which I did by 2 day mail with guranteed evidence of receiving the product, which I paid $7.30 for. This was on 2 Aug 2009...on 7 Aug 2009 I received an e-mail stating that refund was being sent. However on the 10 of Aug there was a charge on my Acct. of $93.95 not a refund. I went to my bank and canceled my card and set up the process of chalenging this charge.

• Sw
    Switch2006 Aug 10, 2009

Are you calling the [protected] number? I just called it and got right through.

• Dw
    dwilli28 Aug 10, 2009

I've called to cancel my "free trial" three times now and haven't been able to get through on their toll free line. It's costing me $88 dollars each month to receive a product I no longer want and I have no way of shutting down the delivery. Each time I call, the line is "not in service". Rather suspicious isn't it. I'm going to the better business bureau and calling my credit card company with a to report their fradulant charge. I'll continue to call because that's the kind of person I am, but I hate myself for falling into Pure Nutrients trap! I should have known better!

They won't answer my calls, but they also wont' be getting any more money from me...and the better business bureau will also be alerted.

• Ki
    killercat73 Aug 07, 2009

This stuff had no effect at all. I got a phone call from the service department saying there had been a problem with the initial order and I needed to redo it. We did it over the phone. But the original order went thru and that’s when they started the “free trial” clock. So I missed my trial time deadline and now have a second months supply of the useless tablets.
    I was told when I was called by them to redo/verify the order, to call the 1-800 number and dial their extension for any questions, but when I called I went straight to a rep who was not allowed to pass me to anyone, just tell me I screwed up and she was sorry. All I was allowed to do was cancel at that time.

• Na
    Nature Cleanse Cancellation Aug 06, 2009

I am not satisfied with the Nature Cleanse Product and I wiah to cancel all future orders. Please have them stop shipping bottles to me and then billing me. I have paid all bills until the present and I will not pay any in the future.
    Duncan Wimpress, Ph.D.