Nature Cleansecharged account 88.00trying to get refund

A Review updated:

I canceled a .. free trail and they still charged me 88.00 was told to email them and they would refund me .

BobLandess May 18, 2009

I also was ripped off by this company. Their own docs show that it was shipped on 5-4-09 and on 5-15-09 I was charged 88.00 also. Not going to bother with the bogus email address. I am filling a complaint with the Florida, Connecticut and U.S. Attorney Generals office.

BobLandess May 18, 2009

I just wanted to add the information below. The address is for Texas but the area code of the phone number is in Washington.

Contact: [protected]@earthlink.net

James Lawson ([protected]@earthlink.net)
    [protected]
    Fax: [protected]

samantha May 18, 2009

I just had this exact same problem. I tried their "free trial" and then was charged $93.95. Unforutnately, I did not cathch it last month but I did this month. I have been given the following e-mail address to receive my refund: [protected]@purenutrients.com. I have also put a stop payment on the debit through my bank and was told that after it posts I can file a claim with the bank for a complete refund. If that doesn't happen, I also will file a complaint w/ the CT Attorney General and have our personal lawyer send them a letter.

BobLandess May 18, 2009

This is not the only scam website they have going. A different name was used for every website connected to this product. All in different states and some of the names are hidden. So far I have filed a complaint in Florida, Connecticut, Texas and Washington. The only connection to Ct. is me. The others are where website registrant info led me.

This link will do a whois search for website registrants,

mona fields May 25, 2009

Riped off by pure nutrients. Charged me $93.95. Company never sent a bill or a notice to cancel with the first bottle and then proceeded to send me a second bottle.

mona fields May 25, 2009

I was ripped off by pure nutrient nature cleanse. I was sent a bottle as a free trial just to pay shipping and handling which was $5.95. They just sent me a second bottle with a bill of $93.95. The first bottle was sent with no terms of cancellation. I just called and cancelled and they gave me a site to call for a refund . The site is probably a fraud.

• Br
    Brenda May 26, 2009

Same rip off here but I canceled it three days after ordering it, just in case it was not good. They still billed me and charged me.

• Co
    Colleen May 27, 2009

Similar situation for me ... I called to cancel in advance of 14 day trial ending, Customer Service representative offered an extension to the trial period to May 20th. When I called to cancel on 5/20 I was informed my card had already been charged the full amount. After several additional calls it was confirmed that the extension is noted in my account and to contact the claims department via e-mail (no phone number available) and I will receive an refund. Several days after sending e-mail I received a response declining my refund request, as I didn't cancel before the initial 14 days. I am continuing to attempt to work with claims department, but have also filed a complaint with the Florida BBB and will start with the credit card company tomorrow. Tried to reach customer service again today and was on hold for just short of an hour before moving on. Will try again tomorrow. From the list of complaints it's obvious how they are making their money ... it certainly isn't on a the product.

• Lr
    L. R. Burley May 28, 2009

I was taken as well. On phone with my bank now. There is evidently a seperate international wire fee of $2.64 tacked on to my $88.oo charge as well which means this is probably internatioanl fraud loop. This is why I don't shop online. I had bad feeling about it as soon as I placed my order.

jane shields Jun 08, 2009

i called this company at866-778-7482 and was told to go to their web site [protected]@purnutrients.com, but can not find it. i called and cancelled on 5/11/09 and they said they put it threw on 5/10/09, but it does not matter, because i cancelled before the fourteen days. this product messed up my stomachand i was in pain

• Ms. Stanley you ordered your trial on 4/29 and canceled on 5/16. That was over the trial period of 15 days as outlined in the terms and conditions. That is why you were charged.

• example

BobLandess Jun 09, 2009

NatureCleanseSupervisor in my opinion you are a scam, hiding behind the handle NatureCleanseSupervisor is one reason. Another is the inference that certain famous or well known tv personalities approve or recommend your product is another reason your company is a scam in my opinion. Starting the trial period on the day an order is made which only leaves 7-8 days to actually try the product is another reason your company is a scam in my opinion. That is setting up the customer to lose which in my opinion is intentional. The Customer Service representatives at [protected] are not empowered to give a refund is another reason that your company is a scam in my opinion. In my opinion you are just a scam and a ###.

• How am I hiding, ...can I make myself present on the website itself? I have included the blip mentioned on the website in regards to celebrities. No where in there does it say any celebrities endorse our product. You may always call and extend the trial an additional 15 days if needed prior to the 15th day, we can not pay attention to when you receive the product and start the trial from then, that is dependant upon your post office, we do provide you with a tracking # so you can see where it is at all times. It typically takes 5 days for shipping, so you can call if you need additional time. We do not require you return any product, just a phone call for cancelation. As far as CSR reps not authorized to give refunds, that is partially correct, that is put into peoples hands like myself so that we may evaluate each situation individually and determine if it is justified according to the terms. The csr reps are authorized to give refunds in certain cases where there has been a mistake on our part and that typically is cleared through a Supervisor first. Not seeing the terms and conditions is not our mistake. You ordered on 5/1 and was billed on 5/16 as outlined in the terms, you called us on 5/21. Where is the confusion?

BobLandess Jun 09, 2009

Actually what I said was that you inferred that it was used/approved/recommended. By using the photos of celebrities on your site it is inferred and in my opinion that is what you intended. In my opinion if any of those celebrities knew their pictures were on your site they would have it removed. In the photo you supplied as proof that you don't claim celebrities use your product the headline actually says "Celebrities Stay Fit With Natures Cleanse."

If you are legit, then give legit contact information directly to your office. Use your real name like many of us do on this site. In my opinion you hide behind a handle for an obvious reason, your a scam. The receipt says 5/4 and my phone records show that I called on 5/19 I also called twice after that and one of those days was 5/21. Because, in my opinion you are a scam, I called more than once to ensure that I did not get any more of your product shipped and billed to me.

The Attorney Generals offices in Connecticut, Florida and Texas informed me that they have received many complaints. You know the old saying about karma coming back to bite you, I hope it bites you hard.

• The beginning of your response was strong "Bob", this is true, but it swiftly declined. There is no mention of any specific celebrities taking our product for privacy reasons. I thought maybe I should put my real name, like it makes a differance, I thought I will try and update it then I looked up your "real name" "BOB" "LANDESS" and there are no clients with that name, ..credability started slipping, then you reiterate why you were charged with "The receipt says 5/4 and my phone records show that I called on 5/19" That would be the 15th day and again the terms state "If you find Natural Cleanse is not right for you, simply contact our Customer Service Department to cancel your membership within 14 days of your original order date and you will not be charged any additional fees"...I believe in Karma too, so what did you do to be charged, ...Karma...

BobLandess Jun 10, 2009

Your last response has kept me laughing for 15-20 minutes. Anyone I have ever known that goes by Bob has a legal/birth name of Robert.
    Let me know if there are anymore brainbusters I can clear up for you.

• So in the end you did not comment on the fact that you were correctly charged, just your name, ..Point taken.
    By the way have you taken your nature cleanse today?

BobLandess Jun 10, 2009

Why don't you post your name? It does make a difference. I doubt anyone will be convinced by your responses. The more you post the worse you look. FYI credability is spelled credibility. Not surprised that someone who in my opinion lacks credibility does not know how to spell it correctly.

• Ka
    kathy Jun 10, 2009

Company misreprensented trial period offer. Will not refund money though have tried to cancel

• I repeat...

My name, ..funny you would say that its Rob Sednal, does that help you get anywhere..

• Why this is not a scam and why you should just read the terms and conditions:

These terms are very clearly listed in a big grey box which is larger than the box you enter in your credit card info. I have included pictures to verify this. unfortunatley most people do not read it, so here they are once again:

Natural cleanse terms and conditions for free trial — read them and you will understand why this is not a scam

When you order the free trial of natural cleanse your credit card will be charged only $5.95 shipping and handling.
    As part of the trial period, you will receive a one month supply of natural cleanse and you will have 14 days from your original purchase date to decide if natural cleanse is right for you. if you are enjoying natural cleanse, then do nothing and at the end of your 14 day trial period your credit card will be charged the full price of $88.00 for your first month's supply.
    If you find natural cleanse is not right for you, simply contact our customer service department to cancel your membership within 14 days of your original order date and you will not be charged any additional fees (you will have only been charged the $5.95 for shipping and handling).
    Approximately 30 days from your original purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another one month supply of natural cleanse and your credit card on file will be billed $88.00 plus $5.95 shipping and handling.
    Limit one trial offer per household.
    You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service. please remember, most customers see most noticeable results by using natural cleanse consistently for 3 months.

You may contact our customer service department via our toll free phone number1-[protected] customer service representatives are available monday – friday 8am – 5pm est.

Please note that no refunds are given on any products that have been already shipped.

Please note:

You must cancel membership auto ship orders prior to next shipment.
    Packages marked "return to sender" will not be processed or refunded.

• Bob landess here is the info you are requesting: you ordered on 5/1/09 from www.healthyonlineliving.net we have your ip address as your interent signature for the date of order. you were charged on 5/16 as outlined in the terms and conditions. you called on 5/18 and the rep logged this:

5/18/2009 kcorcoso user log
    Log: cust called in to cancel his account, he was informed about the charges, he said 5-4 was the order date that was sent to him, he wanted a full refund.. gave him a email of claims department.

If your order date was differant on your packing slip then email the claims dept. well you know what bob... just because I like you I am going to take care of you and issue you a refund, this is a valid concern, that has been corrected, sorry for the confusion. I have notated your account accordingly and I will try and contact you to advise you of the credit. call your credit card tomorrow and they will have the credit.

88.00 0.00 [protected] 06/10/2009 refund credit card success future charge

Cheryl1 Jun 12, 2009

This order was cancelled the day after receiving it. Yet 3 weeks later I am still charged. I am disputing this with my bank and hope to have it resolved. You people are stealing!

BobLandess Jun 15, 2009

Nature Cleanse contacted me by phone. It was explained to me that the company which processed the orders had made some mistakes. Because of the confusion created by the order processing company's mistakes Nature Cleanse has decided to refund the $88.00. I have received the refund and would like others to know that my particular situation has been resolved.

• Pe
    peeved in Texas Jun 30, 2009

most upset. cannot contact anyone to cancel this product. spent 25 minutes on phone and no answer anywhere. Definitely unfair to the public, we believe we are working with a legitimate company. Will stop payment at bank. surely this is fraud.

• Dr
    dr1045 Jul 01, 2009

Rob Sednal, I have been reading the comments and have a few questions. First if you are not scamming people then why do you only give a 14 day trial. You even admit it is more like actually a 7 to 10 day since it takes 5 days to get the product to them. You also claim you need to use the product for 3 months to get the full effects. Explain why there is such a short trial period if it isn't just to trick people and hope they either forget to cancel or they just call a few days late and get stuck with the charges. Why isn't your trial period at least 30 days since you send a 30 supply and do not require them to return any unused portion. The real scam is that you offer something supposedly for free when in fact you are requiring them to give you a credit card # and automatically sign up for auto shipments, this is what you and all the companies like yours are after. You know the majority of people
    do not call within the cutoff date. You count on them mistakenly figuring from the date they received it and not the order date. Why don't you give a 90 money back guarantee? I mean if your product is really any good and you say it needs to be taken for at least 3 month. Another point is you keep claiming that all they needed to do to cancel is to call CSR but then you say the your CSR could not do refunds. Sounds confusing

James Knopp Jul 27, 2009

I was taken for a ride also, so, let the buyer beware. this company "knows" that many consumers are not going to take the time to fully read and understand the terms of this "shady practice". and I do mean shady. so when I called customer service asking why I was charged the $88.00 for a product I decided to send back, their first question was did I read the "terms and conditions" of the order. well, not completely so before the trial period expired I sent the product back to the addresas from where it came. assuming this was my mistake and I was informed that that was a warehouse and not the address it needed to be sent back to. I was supposed to call to get the address "at a different location" for the product to be sent to. I understand this but, since I sent the unused product back, I asked if the would at least replace the product which I no had and then it would be my decision to do with the product as I seen fit. to make a long story shorter they said no and this is why I am posting this comment. stay away from this company and it's unscrupluious practice! let the buyer beware!!!

• Em
    emeralrudi Aug 06, 2009

I just had the same problem with them. I tried the natures clease they chaged me for a product I never got. Then they hit my account for the $88.00 charge. When I called she told me she could cancel my account with them however she could not refund my money. When I told her I had never gotten anything from her company she hung up on me. This company should be closed down and everyone given their money back.

• Kl
    k laurent Aug 21, 2009

Iwould like to get my money back as I was charged for something I didnt get.

monya Dec 12, 2018

I have not ordered this product and has billed my mother's checking account. No one answers the phone they provided to clarify the matter. I would like to file a complaint to this company for defrauding the public. O want the money returned to the bank and immediately put a stop to this scamming.