National Union Fire InsuranceFraud

I received a notice my insurance was due and lead to believe it was fire insurance as well. I had written the check out to pay it since I have a property in NC and thought maybe my insurance company was the middle man for this one. Before I mailed the check I thought about checking online since the name did not ring a bell. Thank God I came upon this site! As for the person that says they work for this company? You should be ashamed of yourself for praying on people like this. I bet you don't have this insurance! I am sorry if you are too lazy to go out and find an honest paying job and working hard for your money instead of sitting on your a$$ bilking people that do work hard for their money. And who wants to listen to your line of crap? If I or anyone else wanted your sorry insurance we would call you and ask for it instead of you going around and getting info about us from our banks. I for one will be going to my bank tomorrow and let them know that if one cent is sent to this company from my funds we will be in court. I called the number and of course I got someone that would not shut his mouth for one second! Every time I told him I didn't not want his crap he kept on insisting I get it and look it over first. I don't know how many times he said this and I kept saying "NO"! He finally gave me a cancelation number and asked if he could help with anything else. I told him not to ever call my number or send me anything else in the mail from them. I have to admit he was polite to a fault and I hated to talk to him the way I did but, these people need to be stopped! And I intend on doing something about it since my son is a detective. We will be looking into this!