National Tree Company7.5 ft prelit multi tree

A

We had trouble the first year when the tree didn't want to light up. I registered the tree and contacted customer service and they never responded. I contacted them again and no response. The tree was registered and I wrote emails and called with no response. The 3 parts of the tree light up when they are separate with an extension cord. However, when they are connected they do not light up. This tree is a piece of crap. My husband had heart surgery the first year when we had trouble, and another heart attack earlier this year and really didn't need this tree problem. This ruined our Christmas two years in a row. I'm going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This company should not be allowed to cheat their customers.